Monday, February 28, 2022

T Stands for TSFT Again, Already?

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV


 I do not know how Monday afternoon gets here so quickly!  It is time to visit Bleubeard & Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover for her weekly T party! TSFT  We each do a drink related post and join her, and visit each other!  It is always fun to see what each other are drinking and what we are doing.  

We just got back from going out to eat as I write this.  I remembered to take photos! Shocking, I know!  Elizabeth will enjoy the drinks and the signs, but not the food. But pulled pork is one of our favorite comfort foods.  At this locally owned Hog Wild, we can order a drink, a sandwich & a side for $5.99 each.  So, it is very economical, also.  My husband gets fries with his, and I get the cole slaw with mine.  We then each top our pulled pork sandwich with  cole slaw and it becomes a Carolina Pulled pork.  We share the fries.  When we leave, we refill our drinks to take with us.  Mine was unsweetened iced tea, and his was coke.



And while we were eating, we read the signs along the ceiling.







I can't leave you without posting at least one craft project.  I did several over the weekend, but here is a clean and simple birthday card for today's Clean and Simple Challenge on SplitcoastStampers to have something on your card that leaps.

The stamp is Art Impressions stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento on SU! Whisper White.  I colored it with Copics, and put Spectrim Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle on the baloon and the confetti.  I mounted on SU! Glorious Green then on 110 lb Recollections.  I had die cut the image and green panel with Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics B, a die set I got many, many, many years ago at a stamp show for 1/2 price.  I have gotten so much use out of that one set!




Short and sweet today.  I hope you all are doing great and have a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy T Day!

15 comments:

  1. I have heard of Hog Wild. I guess for that price, Sally and I should go someday. I used to love coleslaw, but got some really nasty one time, so it has turned me off to it. Looks like you two are sure enjoying your meal and it's nice to be able to refill your drink before you leave, too. Those are nice tall glasses, too. Thanks for sharing your meal and drink at Hog Wild with us for T this week, Sharon.

    Those signs are hilarious. Some are nice, some not so nice (grin).

    What a fun card. You sure know how to use those copics to your advantage. I can see why you like those dies. They are definitely worth having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That BBQ sandwich sounds yummy. And what a great price!
    Adorable band of birthday froggies.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband loves pulled pork sandwiches when we lived at the woods house we go out to eat once in awhile for those-they had lots of sides to choose from too.
    great signs and I love your card-Happy T Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, not into that meal, sorry. But I'll have the unsweetened iced tea. Love the fun signs-my fave is the bridge one:) Delightful, festive birthday card.
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pulled pork is always yummy. Sounds like you had a nice meal out. And your card is very cute too Sharon. I love the expressions on those toads. I hope you have a happy start to the new month and happy T day too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a good pulled pork sandwich. Usually I don't eat much meat, but this one I can't pass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a very nice meal for that price. We still aren’t going out to eat except when traveling. We hope the situation will seem safe enough for that soon. We might even find some barbecue.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm, yummy and funny signs.
    Sweet card, too. Happy T-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy looking food, Sharon, and fun signs. Loe your cards too. Cute, cute, cute. Darling critters.

    I agree with you - seems like Monday/Tuesday everytime I turn around! Time does fly. Happy T-day and many hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't go wrong with BBQ -real BBQ- and it looks like you've found a good source :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the pulled pork looks delicious and what a reasonable price too! Loving those frogs, such fun 😀. Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sandwiches look sooooo good. I love pulled pork. Never knew about the Cole slaw on top. The signs from the restaurant made me laugh. Your birthday card is adorable. Love the pun. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like a really good deal. Your pulled pork looks delicious! Refills is something we don't have in Europe. If you want another drink, you order another one and pay for it.
    Your card is great and the sentiment made me smile.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a good lunch. I like the sign and the card is too cute. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those signs lol. We don't get free refills here either, although in the IKEA cafe, you do get unlimited tea and coffee if you have their Family card, so that's always worth dropping by for. Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.