Monday, February 14, 2022

T Stands for Happy Valentines DAy!

 4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV


Hope you all have a wonderful day!  It is always special to us, because my husband proposed on Valentine's Day.  And that would be 56 years ago, because we have been married 55 years.

Here is a sweet Valentine I made for my husband, and I am also entering it in the Try it on Tuesday Challenge for All Loved Up.

Th image is a Free Graphic Fairy image.  I really liked it and thought it perfect for my honey! I embossed the chocolate chip panel with Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder and layered a scrap of SU! designer paper on it, and added some $tree lace and then layered the image on that.  So, I don't know if it needed anything else but decided since I had these hearts die cut already, I would add them.  They are cut out of some textured leather looking dark red.  So, I thought this card was full of love.  







Isn't that vintage Valentine image great?

Also, today I will show you how my trail looks for Valentine's Day.  I took these before our snow.














I took these after our snow, and the trail was snowy, and the water was frozen.





Thank you for all stopping by to celebrate Valentine's Day, All About Love at Try it on Tuesday, and T Stands for Tuesday over at Bleubeard's & Elizbeth's at Altered Book Lover.

Have a fabulous week.



19 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and seems quite appropriate for your special day. People really go all out for all the holidays along your trail. These were really cute and some very clever. I don't think you got as much snow as I got, but I didn't get put and take photos when it was s bitterly cold, either.

    Thanks for joining Bleubeard and me for T this week, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's day-very special for the two of you-congrats on your many years too-hugs.
    is the trail near your home? Happy T Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card- love that vintage image. And happy anniversary!!
    Love all the love and Valentine reminders along the trail. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very sweet card and I'm sure your husband loves it. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day. Your vintage card is very cute.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful Sharon. Your husband picked a good day to propose, didn't he? You can always remember it. And you have some enthusiastic people along your walking trail to decorate it like they did. It looks like a lot of your snow melted, which is good. I hope you have a wonderful T day and week ahead. And I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and so much love! I bought love TP and love kitchen paper and Ingo got me love tissue papers, LOL.
    Either way we all had hearts all over - to love, have a great T-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy T-day, Sharon. Very sweet Valentine for your very sweet husband. So cool that he proposed on Valentine's day.

    Your walk pictures are lovely - looks very cold! Fun finding your drink picture!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely tribute to your long-lasting Valentine marriage :)

    I get a kick out of how your walking trail gets decorated. Fun! Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Valentine you made for you DH. The valentines along the trail are cute, too. The snow and ice, not so much. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous Valentine's card! The vintage image and sentiment are perfect - love it 😁. I enjoyed walking with you too and it so lovely to see all the Valentine's decorations. Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea to make a love trail! Gorgeous card for your husband, I have that sweet image, too. Happy T Day, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is great 55 years. I do love the card and the trail is always so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful, what a lovely image! And your trail makes me want to get out and walk!! Come on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all your pictures and yes I'm here this week as last week was a bit sad for us and I ran out of time, but thank you for your visit! Hopefully I'll get round everyone this week! Hope you had a lovely Tuesday!((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card Sharon - thesis colours go swell together and yes, that is a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    The trail looks fabulous bedecked with all those hearts - loving the strategically placed water bottle! Belated Happy T day, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet vintage card and loving sentiment.
    I really like the fact that people left little 'love' mementos along the path.
    Belated happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow congrats on 55 years, that is awesome. I love your card also, sorry for my lateness, it's been quite the week Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Sharon for linking up to Try It On Tuesday also. Glad to see you joining us. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.