Wednesday, February 23, 2022

What's On Your Desk? Wednesday

  4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV


 It is time for us to share what is on our desks over at Miss Julia's Stamping Ground for WOYWW.  

I have been making a House Mouse card for House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge-Anything Goes.


As you can see, I stamped the House Mouse image of "Signing a Card -Muzzy."  I then colored with Copics.  I backed the image with red and cut out with my pinking shears to look like a postage stamp.  I ran my base through with an embossing folder then mounted the red panel with the image.  You see all of my tools and mess from making this card right there on my desk.  A few other things which I am not sure why they are out. LOL


So, here is the finished product.

Not only is this an entry in the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge, it is also my submission for the VSN Mini One Word Blank challenge, and the CAS Challenge for no sentiment, both over at SplitcoastStampers.


I hope you check out the other deskers and these challenges.  Very fun to see what others are doing and to get inspiration.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great week!


16 comments:

  1. Got to love the House Mouse stamps! great card. Happy WOYWW Helen #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. The House mouse stamps are so sweet and loving your card. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhmy what a wee cutie ... looooooving 💕🥰💕🐭💕❤ sending hugs your way Tracy #23 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only a day late visiting. I can't believe how far behind I got. Just finished visiting my T Tuesday group.

    That is an adorable mouse. Somehow, I didn't realize you had copics. You sure use them well. That's one product I will NEVER get into, I fear. Another reason why I don't make cards (grin)! Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute card Sharon. Love the colour against the embossed white background. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your house mice! Could you take ours too? Bella and Gracie bring them in and let them go. 🙈
    Take care, hugs
    Lynnecrafts 15

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon - sorry I am a little late but so many things got in the way yesterday after my initial flurry of commenting.
    What a gorgeous card. I love the embossing you have done on the background but the little mouse is adorable and steals the show. What a delightful stamp that one is. I do like the House Mouse stamps. Fab work!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love how you made the image into a postage stamp!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Carol N #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, such a cute mouse. I believe I have one house mouse stamp somewhere. Love the postage stamp effect. Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon, another very cute card. Love the pop of red, really makes the image stand out. Thanks for sharing your card with us, we love a twofer! and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the textured backround the the fun red frame. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #13

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh lovely card and I forgot all about my pinking shears until I read your blog, I will be getting mine out again as its such an easy way to add interest to the mount, thanks for the inspiration
    thanks for visiting my blog already
    Kyla #11

    ReplyDelete
  14. Almost sure I have some house mouse stamps, don't do much stamping these days.Love your colourful scissors can't miss them! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this adorable cute mousey image the pop of red makes it stand out super CAS creations.
    Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.