Wednesday, February 9, 2022

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?

  A verse to think on: "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:  The eyes of your understanding being enlightened: that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints."  Ephesians 1:17-18


 I will be joining Stamping Ground for WOYWW  again today.  I joined last week for the first time in several years and had a very warm welcome from everyone.  It had been so long that forgot that when I comment I should leave my number!  Today, I will remember to do that.  What do we do for What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday?  We show our desks, link over at Stamping Ground, and then visit each other to see what everyone is doing.

Therefore, here is my desk:



On my desk are kits I made up for a card making class that I lead at a senior's facility.  The kits are for Valentine's Day and a birthday card.  I die cut the pieces, and embossed the panels, and they put them together. I take my stamping platform so they could easily stamp the sentiments.  I also take punches so they can punch the sentiments out. 


Here is the Valentine card:



Thanks for stopping by.  I look forward to see what you are doing.

13 comments:

  1. glad that you came back again this week! the card kits look fun, hope the seniors enjoy making them up. Happy WOYWW Helen #24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, it's been a while but I expect you've been keeping busy. There's a lot of preparation for the classes. I used to go to classes held by our local SU demonstrator and could appreciate the amount of time she spent beforehand. The classes were fun too. Another thing the events of the last two years have put paid to. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to do Sharon, I bet the people you work with really benefit from that - crafting is such a fun, relaxing activity (well most of the time!!). I love the spicy orange coloured card on your desk - just my colour, and the Valentines card is lovely.
    Hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Sharon - I bet the seniors will love making it. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to lead a session for interested seniors. Your card looks pretty.
    Have a good week
    Lynnecrafts 13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon, pleased you're here again. I bet the seniors loved it. It's so good that the companies arrange for things like this for them. Stay safe my friend and happy belated woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you have some fun craft projects to do Sharon. I love that you are leading classes at the senior center. Have fun. And hope your week is going well also. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet those seniors enjoy their crafting with you. I used to do crafts and activities in several residential homes. I don’t miss all the cutting out and preparation, but some of them were lovely people. Have a great week Angela #

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy week two Sharon - nice to see you again. Also nice to see the card that you are making with your senior ladies. I bet they really enjoy themselves.
    One of my friends goes to a class in the local library and she loves the social aspect of it.
    Great job you are doing,
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet that you are teaching a class at one of the senior facilities in town. Kudos my dear friend. I'm proud of you! And you have lots of envies, too (grin). Not playing, just stopping by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That’s a nice thing to do for the Seniors. It sure takes the stress out of watching them use your stuff too, I have lost count of the number of ink pads I’ve had ruined by someone using a dirty stamp on the wrong colour pad, for example! The behind the scenes preparation is always a bit time consuming, but I doubt if it ever goes unappreciated. All that and a couple of cute cards too, great desk view!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always neat to see someone's work desk. (Right now mine is too messy to show) I like the valentine card you made...

    ReplyDelete
  13. It frequently takes me more than 1 day to visit desks!
    You look well organized! When I'm prepping for a class my desk looks like a tornado went through!
    Thanks for popping by and hope to see you next week!
    Carol N #17

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.