Wednesday, February 16, 2022

WOYWW # 663

 4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV


 Hello fellow deskers!  What is on your workdesk today?  I will show you mine, then I will hop over to Julia's at Stamping Ground and see what is on hers, then visit each of you.  This is how my desk looked as I Zoomed with friend Rebekah.  We decided while she made cards and I scrapped that we would join Julia for What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday.  


This is the Layout I did to make this mess!  I am submitting this two page layout to Art Journal Journey where Bleubeard and Elizabeth hosting this month and have the theme What's Your Style?  My style is scrapping.  I find it fun to use paper that does a lot of work for you, as this paper.  Also, I like using items from my stash, which are mostly years old as this paper.  The paper is even from two different companies.  The page on the left is My Mind's Eye, the one on the right is Simple Stories.  I used Jolees music stickers, Hobby Lobby stickers and Recollections die cuts. I added ribbon and bells charm from SU!  Again, all of this has been in my stash for a very long time!  What is my style?  Usually computer-generated journaling is my style, as I don't like my writing.  


Merry & Bright



Close ups below 




Thank you for stopping by.  Check out Stamping Ground and Art Journal Journey for more desks and art journaling.

18 comments:

  1. Great LOs there Sharon, I really love the background papers which get across the Christmassy feel without being over the top, very nice indeed!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I like the paper with Father Christmas and the deer. Happy WOYWW Angela #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon - just popped back on WOYWW and was delighted to find you there. What a good idea to chat to a friend on Zoom whilst crafting AND use the time for WOYWW too. Three birds with one stone!
    Those are nice papers you chose - not too over decorated leaving room for you to do your own thing - and two lovely LO's as a result. Love the use of the musical instrument - I have two of those (look very similar) as tree decorations at Christmas. They are amongst my favourite decs even though they are brown plastic and most of the others are glittery glass.
    See you over at AJJ I guess.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages, Sharon! Not over done, just perfect. I also don't like my writing so I use computer generated words as well! I have a friend who has the most beautiful writing, I bet she doesn't like it either! LOL! Have a great week, Lindart #23

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful layouts you created! I still can't believe there is such a thing as a stand to spread out your pages and put the pages together with magnets!!! Mind blowing lol!! Thanks for being my partner in crime yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab layouts, and what fun to create by zoom and both join in WOYWW have a great week Helen #20

    ReplyDelete
  7. The journal pages look great and it's great that you are using up some old stock. Crafting while sharing on Zoom is a great idea, you don't even have to pack your back and then get there and realise you've forgotten something. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts! I'm not a good scrapper.
    How fun to zoom and join in here!
    Thanks for the visit and have a great week!
    Carol N #18

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous layouts Sharon 🤗💕💛 loving the papers💕 I I looove scrapbooking and need to make some time to get back to it.Great way to be together crafting with zoom and nooo packing up to do 😘 Hope you have the best of days rolling into the weekend. Sending hugs Tracy xxx #25

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun to have some crafty time zooming. And you made such a great scrap page during this chat. I think I would get too distracted. It;s a wonderful page Sharon. It definitely has style. Thanks for joining us at AJJ for Elizabeth's challenge. Have a great week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sharon :) ( Yep, its a skinny little die that patches the snowman from Cheery Lynn designs. they sell that brand at frantic stamper if that helps any?) Love the pages esp. the Christmas tree one. ~Stacy #22

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seem to be running behind, but I was delighted to see you had joined us again at Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme. It is great to craft and be able to talk to someone at the same time. I bet that's how scrapbook weekends must feel (something I know you love).

    I loved that two page spread. Christmas oriented, but not over the top Christmas. Very subtle and well thought out. Like you, I hate my own hand writinig so I like your computer generated style you chose for this spread. Thanks for sharing these lovely pages, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely layouts!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
    Susan #10
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little dimensional elements on your layout. I struggle with my handwriting too and usually use a typewriter for the sentiments/titles on my pages (unless a challenge specifically calls for handwriting!) Thanks for visiting my WOYWW post! Enjoy your week! zsuzsa #7

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Christmas pages, Sharon. Love the details you included and the pictures. Beautifully done. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah Sharon, love to see your pages, and read that you’re using stash that suits, no matter the age. I mean, we’ve all got plenty of it, and we bought it because we liked it at the time. Gives me great satisfaction to find that for examples, five years later, I bought that (whatever it is) for just this page! Loving your ink pad/pen/refill station, it’s fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your visit earlier.
    What super layouts, great stickers you've used.
    Have a good week
    Christine #16

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layouts and those added stickers or whatever they are, are really fab. I have so many stickers, going back years, that I haven't used, some of them are curling up! Happy very Late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#19

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.