Monday, September 26, 2022

T Stands for Trail Dogs

 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God;

and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence;
and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation;
and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways;
and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Psalms 51:10-13 KJV


Good evening!  How is everyone, this week, so far?  It is cooler, only 80s today here, so I got in a great walk today!  So nice.  I hope it stays this way for a while.  I have had some wonderful walks in the cool mornings.  Met some great doggies, too.  I usually ask the owners is I can take the dog's photo, and ask the name, and breed.  I see some of these same dogs every day, when I walk.

Love these!  Doodles meeting up on the trail! I got their photo but forgot to get the white one's name.  The other two, I have met before and they are Bruno & Schmoo, I think.


Next we have Norwich terriers: Mom & Daughter.  The darker one is daughter Mia.



The lighter one is mother, Rosie.



And this is my favorite.  She is so pretty: Birdie is a Sheepadoodle.



And we have Fall signs on the trail.  This is a permanent sign, but they added a temporary sign with pumpkin patch on it.










And for crafting today I am showing scrap pages of 2013 photos that I just found on my computer.  Also working on another 2013 spread.  I have entered them in the Art*Journal*Journey this month for Neet's Fur or Feathers theme.

I used SU! Four Feathers Stamp & die set.  The stamped image right on the layout is Fun Stampers Journey.  I stamped feather on a special cream paper and used hot gun to make the little Shrink Art charm.  All the papers are from stash! (of which I have a lot!) Oh, and the other multi color feathers are stickers from my stash!   This is the right page of the 2-page 12x12 spread.  The title is from a stash of  words on vellum. 


 On this page I used alpha stickers for the title, more feather stickers, and more (SU! Four Feather set) feathers stamped and dye cut. I also used more paper, and scraps from my extensive stash collection.


I always get to this point and realize TSFT is all about the beverage and I don't have a reference ready! LOL So I will share a card I made for the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges this year.  Hopefully, I haven't already shown you. 


This was made with an embossed panel, tea die cuts, & I recycled a teabag & tag.  So, pretend with me that we are having tea together on this TSFT.   Check out the other TSFT participants over at Altered Book Lover.  Bleubeard & Elizabeth are our hosts every Tuesday and we post a beverage reference and visit each other and have a great time.  Thank you for stopping by.  See you next time.  Thank you for all your kind comments.


20 comments:

  1. Oh your trail dog friends are so adorable Sharon. How fun to see their happy faces and wagging tails when you walk. We're down into the 6'0s for highs so you are really still quite warm compared to us. And nice pages. I am glad you joined them to AJJ as I can definitely see feathers. They are perfect for Neet's challenge. Thanks for joining us at AJJ. And have a happy T day too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of dogs to play with. I love the embossed art piece. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovable collection of dogs! They all look very sweet.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You met some lovely dogs along the way. Beautiful crafting, too. Happy T Day, Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Down to the 80's would be a hot day for us in the north of England. I think we are around the 53 mark today.
    Love your walking companions, well the ones you meet up with - all adorable and so well behaved to have their photos taken. Yes, the cockadoodle is cute,
    Have to say I love your teacup page - especially love those teacups.
    Your LO's are lovely and I love how you have added one or two feathers to each one of them. The Keeper of the plains Pow Wow sounds really interesting. I would love to see something like that. The 44 foot monument must be wonderful to see
    Hugs, and Thanks for joining in with such delightful pages, Neet xx
    ps I love the signs and the pumpkin patch one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to have trail friends like these, Sharon. Love your DTGD card - such a pretty and fun card to send a tea loving friend. Happy T-day and Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing some fun stuff of Autumn. I have a hard time letting go of summer.
    Next Saturday we plan to visit the market and maybe get a pumpkin.
    Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i do that too Sharon! I'll write up a nice post and in the middle of it or the end i'll realize i don't have a drink picture! I keep a few drink photos on my computer and when i have to i'll recycle one.. Your photos of the dogs are too cute! Nice that they and their owners are so friendly they allow you to do that! Enjoyed seeing your scrapbook layouts too! Love that you 'Use what you have' I'm very much into that too.. as i have too too much!! Happy Tday! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it wonderful to meet friendly dogs on your walks? I enjoy those meetings as well. Walks in cooler mornings are very nice, too - I don't really like to walk when it's hot. Your scrapbook pages look lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd enjoy meeting friendly dogs like those on my walks :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a nice place to walk and to meet old and new fur baby friends. Beautiful feather pages. I really like the Keeper of the Plains. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  12. How nice to share a walk with dogs and their owners, as well as others on that trail. I see it's all decked out for autumn and pumpkins.

    Isn't that area where the Keeper is located beautiful? I have been there a couple of times, and always think it is so reminiscent of the plains and the native Americans who settled here. It's a really great entry for Neet's theme at AJJ.

    What a charming card you created. You always come up with the best cards. Thanks for sharing your walk, your scrapbook spread, and your tea inspired card with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely to walk with all those dogs and Birdie is such a cutie! Loving the signs and pumpkins on the trail - what fun 😊. Such gorgeous pages and your card is beautiful. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable dogs. Whenever I meet dogs on the street it always makes me want one. And then I remember that I already clean up after enough people and that cures it.
    Your scrapbooks pages and card are pretty!
    Psalm 51 is full of beautiful verses. We recently went to Sight & Sound and saw David and it was fabulous! These verses remind me of that.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved to have seen that. Our daughter and family have been there, but we never have. These are my memory verses that I have been memorizing. (on my walks)

      Delete
  15. Yes, that-s a beautiful verse. Perhaps I should try and memorize it too....
    I loved seeing the photos of the poodles. They look so happy. Your two are really cute too. Sometimes I wish I had a dog, as I love going for walks and a dog would give me the perfect excuse.
    Great scrapbook pages and interesting to read about the Keeper (Elizabeth has mentioned that too).
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute doggies! Love the sign to the pumpkin patch and the big wooden pumpkins, not seen your tea card before, it's lovely. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You sure do have some lovely places to go for your walks and many interesting friends to meet up with while you get all your steps in for the day. It is still way too hot in South Texas, so all of my walks are done indoors in the comfort of my house with the A/C going of course. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your SB pages- they both look like great places to visit! You sure like to go to cool places when you travel : ) Love the sweet pups you meet along the way when you walk. And, I just love that teacup card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.