Monday, September 12, 2022

T Stands for Monday Evening; almost Tuesday!

  3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Titus 2:3-5


Hello, hello everyone!  So, I read Elizabeth's post first and think I am supposed to show you the napkins I got in the swap.  I just took a photo of them altogether, so not sure who they are from?  Isn't it so cool that I got one with Queen Elizabeth on it!  So timely.  My ATC from Jo & Elizabeth are in the photo too but will add a close up of those. 

Thank you everyone in the swap for these fun napkins! Just remember, some got different ones.  Some didn't send all the same.

Thank you, Jo!

Thank you, Elizabeth!

And thank you Deb.  (I know I showed before but showing again!)

For my ticket for TSFT, I show you one of my tea tags!
One of my favorites is Bigelow Lemon Lift black Tea.

I did my card class for the Seniors today and afterwards, since it was noon already and warm, I took a different kind of walk in an air-conditioned store.  And guess what?  There was still some wildlife! LOL






Can you guess where I was?  I was in a Cabella's sporting Goods store.  Did you guess right?  Made for some good photos, and it was a large store for lots of steps, too.
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure and check out our hostess over at Altered Book Lovers for TSFT.

15 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Cabela's and can see why. It is way out east, much nearer you than me! Glad you found a cool place to walk, because the heat is back on.

    Thanks for sharing the napkins. I maybe should have shown mine, too.

    What a clever way to honor T Tuesday with a tea tag. Really outside the box, Sharon. Thanks for sharing your napkins, ATCs, Cabela's and your tea tag with us for T this week, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd always vote for walking in aircondition!! Yep i checked Elizabeth's post too and had to quickly add the napkins and ATC... lol Oh well its done.. Thank you for all your hard work in the swap Sharon and your lovely ATC! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome. It was fun to get to see what everyone sent!

      Delete
  3. Lovely swap items you received, Sharon. So wish I had participated. I guessed you were in Bass Pro shops which are similar to Cabella's. Fun stores! Happy t-day. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ones and yes, timely with the Queen.
    Such a happy last pic! Happy T-Day, hence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thought of Cabelas or Bass Pro did cross my mind.. lol I love that store too.. Especially the huge fish tank.. Thank you for all your hard work on the napkin and ATC exchange. I can't wait to see what we do with the napkins! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tags and ATCs. And you look lovely in the photo! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful napkins and thanks so much for organising the swap with Elizabeth, you're a star!!! Loving your ATC too, thanks so much for thinking of me, that's so kind of you 😊. We always shop at Cabela's when we visit our friend in Maine, it's such a fab store and my hubby buys quite a few clothes too. That's a lovely photo of you too. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Jo; it was fun! Thank you for the nice comment on my photo. :)

      Delete
  8. I especially like seeing the creativity in those ATCs. Cool! Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ATCs and napkins, thanks for helping to organise the swap. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful napkins and gorgeous ATCs. It's lovely to see a picture of you, right in front of a Cabela's moose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful collection of napkins and ATC's. I know you are going to have fun making something fabulous with them.
    I think it is great that you teach a Senior card class.
    We have been to Cabella's many times. A great place to browse and the children love it. Such fun decor.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love all of the bright colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.