Monday, September 5, 2022

T Stands for Napkins

  3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Titus 2:3-5


Hello, hello! Guess what?  Napkins from the swap are on the way!  You are going to love them.  And many of us have different ones, because they weren't all the same.  So fun to see all.  I don’t know if we are revealing them or not.  I will wait until next week to show what I got.

But I already have made use of one!


The tulips are fussy cut from a napkin and glued down. Does anyone recognize if the tulips are from the napkin you sent? This layout was made for my Stash Buster Challenge on SplitcoastStampers, to use at least 3 of the following: 4 printed papers, napkin, lace or trim, doily, an old die cut or punched item laying around in your stash, Jewels.  I used everything on my layout!  This was also for our Fan Club Theme of the month for Lavender & Old Lace.



My ticket to TSFT, our water at Angelo’s, even flowers on our table.  Perfect for celebrating our anniversary.



This is on the wall in the entry way to our favorite restaurant, Angelo's.  We went there for our 56th anniversary which was the 3rd.




Our dessert:  NY Cheesecake drizzled with chocolate sauce.  We shared.

We both got the sausage manicotti!  So yummy!  We ordered two sleeves each and brought home a sleeve each for Sunday's dinner.

That is it for this week.  I want to thank all the participants in the napkin swap for the napkins.  It was just so fun to see napkins from Greece, Spain, UK, and the U.S.  I probably left someone out, Germany, maybe?  Here is a photo of the piles on Elizabeth's dining room table after we sorted everyone's.  Oh, and Mia, I love the tea!


They look pretty organized now but should have seen us when we were sorting! LOL It was fun to help Elizabeth do this.  My only disappointment was neither Squiggles nor Bleubeard came out of hiding!  So, I didn't get to see them!  Visit Elizabeth and see the TSFT party for yourself.

Thank you for stopping by!  Happy T Day!  Also, happy Labor Day weekend to those in the U.S. and Canada.

12 comments:

  1. It was so nice of you and Elizabeth to do all this work. Your page looks lovely, I do like the tulips. The shutters in your favorite restaurant are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon - happy T-day. The napkins piles all look fabulous. I love your scrapbook page made with flowers from napkins - super pretty. The food all looks wonderful - especially the cheesecake! Happy Anniversary too. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you already used one of the napkins. I still need to go through mine, so I am glad you were there to fold and fold, fold and fold, fold and fold while I put stamps on each of the envelopes. Your overhead photo was much better than mine, but I'm still getting used to my camera, which wasn't really set right when I took those overhead photos.

    Happy belated anniversary. Wish I had known sooner. Your manicotti looks wonderful. I love the cheese manicotti. I would take that dessert any day (grin). After that big meal, water with lemon is appropriate. Thanks again for taking control of the napkin swap and for your meal and water you shared with us for T this week, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a fun day with Elizabeth getting everything sorted. Happy Anniversary, too! Have fun with your napkins, happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated anniversary!
    Great work, too, sad you didn´t see the furry friends, though!
    Happy T-Day anywways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The manicotti and the cheesecake look delicious -- perfect for celebrating. I wish you many happy returns of the day!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well first of all Happy belated Anniversary! That food looked yummy! I'm so picky when it comes to spaghetti sauce that i usually don't get it out.. But it must be good if you ordered two each! :) And dessert is good any day! Thank you for all your hard work with the napkins.. I cannot wait to receive mine!! Happy T day Sharon! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty bouquet on the table. Manicotti and cheesecake sounds delicious. Happy 56th Anniversary! and Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! 💐🍾🥂Your dinner looks fabulous especially dessert. Nice to be able to have leftovers so no cooking the following day. It was so kind of you to help Elizabeth organize the napkin swap. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your page!Your food looks delicious! Happy Anniversary! You and Elizabeth worked hard to sort those napkins so quickly! Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary! Shame the furballs didn't show their faces. Mine take between 2-4 hours to decide if it is safe to check out the visitors or not lol. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of your beautiful pictures, and you are making me hungry! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.