Monday, August 29, 2022

T Stands for Time for Scrapping!

 3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. Titus 2:3-5


Hello everyone!  Yes, I scrapped this afternoon.  I make a goal for myself every month and it was five this month.  I still had 2 more pages to do!  So, I accomplished it.  I scrapped about the Junk Journal Retreat I attended last May.  You might remember me sharing a photo of all the goodies for junk journaling that I got at the retreat.  Today when I decided to scrap these photos, I decided to do it in the junk journaling manor with book page collage strip, doily, and pockets.  I will share these pages with you today, also I think there is my TSFT ticket in a couple of the photos! 



The embellishments on the pockets were handmade gifts from the hostess.  In the pockets I put journaling and all their names and contact information.  Also sticking out of the pockets are items made in a blindfolded challenge.  Our hostess was wonderful and fixed all meals while we were there.  Yum yum to what she made, too.  


Happy T Day to the T Gang.  You can check out the T Stands for Tuesday party hosted by Bleubeard & Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover.  We have so fun every Monday evening/Tuesday checking out each other's blogs.  You are invited also.  

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great week!


13 comments:

  1. That's a nice way to remember an event, with the images and the little bits of things you received.

    best...mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is very beautiful, Sharon. It looks like you had a lovely retreat - and good food always helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great spread you made. I really like the pockets you added Sharon. And a nice goal too. I'm goal oriented and I like to set goals, as long as if you don't make the goal you don't get too upset. But I think 5 is a manageable number, and hurrah for making it. Have a great T day and week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! Those pretty fabric swatches add the perfect touch.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very special. I really like the way it is all laid out too. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done - a memory to frame and put on the wall!
    Happy T-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice scrapping results! Beautiful design. Happy T Day! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab pages, Sharon, and it looks and sounds like a wonderful event. Love the little corner details and that you did pockets to hold more detail and memories. Happy T-day and hope you make your goal! I made mine! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a fun way to commemorate a fun event. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having trouble leaving comments, but loved the spread you created for the retreat you had in May. Looks like a fun time and lots of good food and drink, too, Thanks for sharing this with us for T this Tuesday, dear Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like such a great event! Looking forward to one I'm going to in October!Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun retreat, nice way to remember it and your junk journal page looks great. Sorry for my lateness, end of month is always a busy time for me. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you made a fabulous souvenir for your retreat. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.