Monday, August 1, 2022

T Stands for Surprise!

 "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalms 27:14


Surprise, I am posting! LOL. Good evening!  It is time for our TSFT party!  I totally missed last week as I had food poisoning and was sick from midnight to 4:00 am Monday morning.  Both my hubby and I were very tired from me being sick all night and not getting any sleep!  The decision was made to skip my blog and just take it easy.  I don't know where I got it or what I ate as no one else had it.  But I know that is what it was because I had it about 30 years ago, same, sick at both ends at the same time!  Sorry, if that was TMI!

Well, all is well now! I have just finished a week of DTGD Challenges!  I always love that time of year as I always am able to get really good cards done.  They are usually my favorites.  Some of them have already been mailed.  Others will be for Christmas, and for occasions as I need them.

Here is a photo of some of them.

view of all

view of left



view of center

view of right

Like I said some have been mailed out and I didn't get them in the photo.  Every card is different.  I made a shaker card, tags, sympathy, anniversary, birthday & Christmas cards.  Some were special folds, and some were special techniques.  This is the time of year that I try new things as our hostesses challenge us to do these techniques and folds.  The rest of the year, my recipients' benefit. 

I believe if you look hard enough, you will see my ticket to Bleubeard & Elizabeth's Tea Stands for Tuesday party over at Altered Book Lover.  Happy T Day!  Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you were so sick last week, good that you are feeling so much better. Boy, you have been busy, there are some very lovely cards! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have been so ill. That is not funny. Hope you are feeling better now.
    It took a while for me to spot the drink reference, but I found it (I won't spoil by telling).
    Your cards are beautiful. All different. Well done.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry too you had gotten so ill, You have lots of beautiful cards made-perfect for when you need them Happy T hugs and new week too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed at how many cards and varieties that you make during your challenges. Well done!
    Sorry that you weren't feeling well last week. Food poisoning is no joke. Definitely takes a lot out of someone. Glad that you are feeling better.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read how sick you were in your comment last week, I immediately wanted to call you, but I resisted. Glad I waited, because we had even more to talk about.

    You make the most beautiful cards and YES, I saw the teapot. However, I was more interested in the butterflies, since my shopaholic friend Kathy has a set of those and I love them.

    Thanks for sharing all these incredible cards with is for T this almost Tuesday, dear Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'e had that food poisoning also, and it is not fun. Glad you feel better now. And wow, I am impressed by all your cards. You made some beauties. I hope you have a great start to the new month and happy T day too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a wonderful selction of cards, they are fabulous! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling better. Your fabulous cards look like a Hallmark store! Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are better. Not fun at all. As for the cards. WOW!!!! all of them are just beautiful. I know the recipients well be overjoyed with them. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a horrible experience! I'm glad you're better now. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so many amazing cards! I always love all the different designs that you create, so much to look at and enjoy 😊. Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! I do hope you have fully recovered now! Thats a lot of cards and they're all fabulous! Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the teapot card - so cute. What a great collection of cards. I am always in awe of you completing DTGD! One day I will do it too! Glad you are better. Food poisoning is never fun - I have had it twice and remember it vividly. Happy T-day. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry you´ve been (both on top!) sick.
    Glad you are better and my, you achieved a lot of beauty to make others happy!
    Belated happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you're feeling better. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel better after the food poisoning, an amazing collection of cards too, well done! Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.