Monday, October 10, 2022

T Stands for I Almost Missed T Day, Again!

 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God;

and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence;
and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation;
and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways;
and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Psalms 51:10-13 KJV


Good evening!  Once again it is time to join in with bloggers around the world for T Stands for Tuesday over at Altered Book Lover with Bleubeard & Elizabeth.  I missed last week as I was busy all day every day, and today, too!  But will try to get this post done.  After all, I keep taking trail photos and food photos, so better share some of them.

First, here is what I have done today.  I colored 15 of these, because they are one month of my Christmas gift calendars.  I am trying to get them done by the end of October, as one of the recipients might be here, and I can send the gift home with him.  These little calendars fit into 3 1/2x5" acrylic frames, which they already have.  Good thing, too, because I can't find them anymore!  This was stamped with retired SU! set Little by Little, then colored with COPICs.  The edeges were sponged in blue and I stenciled the clouds using a scalloped punched circle.


Now, some photos from this past week:


A new sign on the trail!



A neighbor's porch decorated:


And my ticket for TSFT!



This was a photo I took of the drinks they were serving at a Luau we attended last week.

Happy T Day, everyone!  Thanks for stopping by.



13 comments:

  1. Life sounds like fun Sharon. That luau looks like fun. And since I'm filling in for Elizabeth today, thanks for joining in. Your calendars look like they'll make great xmas gifts, and it must be cool enough for you to walk. I hope you have a great T day Sharon, and week ahead too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, that is a lot of calendars. I wish I was one to work ahead. You always seem so well prepared a head of time for the holidays.
    The decorations at the luau are so fun!
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute calendar, and great deco - and this looks like a wonderful evening you spent there - happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice calendar, I love the spell sign and your neighbor's porch looks so inviting. Have a lovely day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those drinks look really nice!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lot of calendars to get through, good luck. Love the sign and the pumpkins too. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful calender page, you have been busy 😊. The luau looks fun, cheers and Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy!!! The calendars look great! What a neat idea! And love all the Halloween / Fall decor!! Never get enough of that! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely calendar page. I like the sign on the trail and your neighbor's mums. The luau looks like fun. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. You created a very beautiful calendar page, the month of May looks just like it should. The Luau looks like a lot of fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your calendar- a garden theme aways makes me smile! Love the Halloween pics from your area too! Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful calendar page and such lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO fun that you make these calendars each year! I love the image on the May page, so perfect for the May flowers getting planted!
    How fun that your trails are decorated with seasonal decorations!
    Ohh, that is so pretty with the mums on the front porch!
    And, what a great tablescape for your Luau! How festive : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.