Wednesday, March 9, 2022

WOYWW & Haul!

  11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:11-18


It is time again to join the crafters over at Stamping Ground to see what everyone's desk looks like and to see what they are all doing.  Julia is our hostess for this weekly event.  So, hop on over and see what is going on, today.

This was what was on my desk recently after I went over to Hobby Lobby.  I hadn't been there in a while.  Although, I didn't need any stamps I couldn't resist these prices! 


I have already used some of these.  New stuff always inspires you, doesn't it? :)


Crafting wise, I helped some crafty ladies at a senior apartment complex make some cards this week.  I designed the following cards.  But no one card was the same.  They all put their own twist on it.  We had some good laughs, too.  I had forgotten a couple of things, but we or they made do.  I said I am a failure, and they said no, they were just glad I came and helped them.  


That is what is going on here.  Now, I need to go see what you all are doing.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great rest of the week!  Continued prayers for Ukraine. 

12 comments:

  1. what great cards and I am sure everyone had a wonderful time! Take care and happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hobby Lobby had the same good sales as mine. I love their markdowns and I look for those red tags. Nice haul Sharon. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late but want to try and get round before bed. That is a great collection of new goodies. Wishing you a very happy woyww and sending hugs, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooo Angela, a joy it is to get new stash 🀸‍♀️ adore that packet of die cut flowers 😍 toooo the joy of sharing what you love with others, they would love having you πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• gorgeous cards they are! Be safe,be well and have a reallygood week.live and hugs Tracy #21xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooo Sharon ... sorry about that 😌 a joy it is to get new stash 🀸‍♀️ adore that packet of die cut flowers 😍 toooo the joy of sharing what you love with others, they would love having you πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• gorgeous cards they are! Be safe,be well and have a reallygood week.live and hugs Tracy #21xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Hobby Lobby in the U.K. πŸ™. I did like your bird stamps though so I had a look on Amazon U.K. have put 3 in my basket to decide later 🀣. Having said that sometimes I have loads in my basket and it gets deleted for various reasons - or saved for later. Great cards. Angela #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a haul at Hobby Lobby. I want the rain and umbrellas. Those cards are great and I am sure the seniors were impressed you took time to teach them about these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the jumping frog stamps, you'll have fun with those!! Sorry for another late visit but...I do have the 'C' bug and have not been feeling my best, but everyday is getting better. We don't have a Hobby Loppy here but I guess it's like HobbyCraft where sometimes they take money off super crafty stuff, so we have to buy it! Happy Late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#16

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards and I am sure you brought some sunshine into those ladies day! Wowza, you really got lots of great 'stuff' at HL!!! Good for you! I stayed away, as I have not used all of the stamps and dies I got at their last big sale! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super stamps, the frog ones caught my eye as really hoping a frog finds its way to my pond this year. Super cards and it's great how different people use the same stuff and they come out different. Hope you did some scrapping, I've not managed to get to any yet! BJ#8

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of goodies on your desk!
    I am very late commenting but hope to get around everyone now...
    See you tomorrow!
    Happy WOYWW! Susan #13

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet to go spend some time with those who can't get out and don't have the supplies to make some fun cards. Great job on them both. Not a failure at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.