Monday, March 28, 2022

T Stands for Crafty Weekend.

    4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV


Can you believe it?  It is time for another TSFT post!  The days go so quickly!  I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I haven't been taking my daily walks because I have tendonitis.  I even wore a boot for a while.  I think I still have it, but I am tired of not walking!  I walked around the block today.  I am starting little but hope to work back up to my 4 miles again, especially with nicer weather coming!

I will show you what I have been working on all weekend as I zoomed with crafty friends.  We were doing the Virtual Stamp Night challenges on Splitcoaststampers.  It was so fun!  I made 14 cards over the weekend and 3 have already been mailed.  The photo is of the 14 plus the three I did for the mini VSN in February.


The frog and dog cards were mailed in a bundle with other cards to Cards for Cubs, a group that mails cards to kids in foster homes.  You might recognize three of the cards as I posted them on my blog in February after VSN mini.  I had to photograph and then address the ones to go out today and make a run to the post office.  

I hope you are having a great day.  Here is my ticket to the TSFT party over at Bleubeard & Elizabeth's.  Come check out the other blogs as we share what we are doing as we sip a drink of choice.


This happens to be what I am drinking today.  I am collecting these tags to use in junk journals.  This brand usually has some kind of saying on the tag.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful crafty week.

18 comments:

  1. You sure have been busy! These are lovely cards. I hope that soon you can walk your 4 miles again. Happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body parts wearing out -- what a bummer! If it's not one limb, digit, or joint, it's another. Good luck getting over it.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very fun craft event-pretty cards you have m de too. I love Bigelow teas Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing all your cards. You get a lot accomplished in a week. How fun that you get to do this with creative friends online.
    I hope your tendonitis gets better. I can see how that would restrict activity.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a creative weekend Sharon. I am impressed with all those beautiful cards. And I bet you had a lot of fun too. Sorry to hear about your tendinitis. I hope you get back to your 4 miles sooner rather than later, and I hope you have a great T day and week ahead too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun way to get a lot of cardmaking done. Great variety of cards to have on hand! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to read about your tendonitis. I can just imagine you in a boot. Sally wore one for awhile so I know what they look like!

    LOVE those cards. You have a very productive weekend. I love how each was so different and it looks like each followed a specific theme or layout. Good job, dear.

    What a creative way to share T this Tuesday, Sharon. Very clever idea. Thanks for sharing your cards and your tea tag with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for fighting the tendonitis.
    Sounds like a fun weekend, too. And sending them to foster kids even more.
    Have a very happy T-day x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bummer! Tendonitis, just when you get into walking. I hope you will soon be up and going again.
    In the meantime you have made some really beautiful cards. And the tea bag is so perfect for the T-Party.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you made some great cards, Sharon. So sweet to be sharing them with kids as well. Hard to pick a favorite, but the feather and the puppy are probably mine. So much fun to create with friends through Zoom as well. Hope your tendonitis clears up fast and you can get back to your normal walks. Fab T-day share - happy day. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow 14 cards over the weekend is amazing Sharon! Well done, they all look really good too. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to support local firms. Great idea to give your cards for a good cause. Sorry that your granddaughter is having health problems. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you're able to start your walks back up. I'm sure you'll be doing your 4 miles again before you know it. I love the variety of your cards. So creative! Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sharon these cards are just beautiful. Glad you were able to walk around the block. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your walking again! Wow, that's a beautiful array of cards, all the different designs look amazing 😀. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are quite the busy lady these days. I feel your pain. I don't think I have tendonitis, but my toes and feet are always in pain by the time I hit the one mile marker. My A-Fib also slows me down quite a bit, but I too keep at it as much as possible. I love your cards, and I guess, I missed another VSN. Oh, well, people before paper. Thank you, Sharon for always being there. Say hello to our alpha ladies for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a fun time creating all the cards. Feel better. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many wonderful cards! I can see an overall favoring of blue/green color theme in your picture : ) So awesome you got all of these cards completed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.