Monday, March 7, 2022

T Stands March Junk Journaling

  11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:11-18


Hello T Gang and all my other followers.  I have started my March Junk Journal Challenge. I am submitting of the pages for Valerie's Spring Challenge over at Art Journal Journey.


Whole page, but when I put it in the signature, the two won't be side by side.  This was for the requirement to use a scrapbook page.  We can use anything in our stash.  sqaure with the daisy is a pocket. My book is Daisy themed. :)  I will show more later.


Short this week.

Here is my ticket to the Tea Party or T Stands for Tuesday, over at Bleubeard's & Elizabeth's at Altered Book Lover. 


I forgot to take a photo until I was almost done.  I had a great salad and lemon water.  We were at Village Inn, but it was the wrong day for free pie for seniors. :)   Post a drink and join the party! 

I wish you all a great week.  Praying for the people of Ukraine with the rest of you. 


19 comments:

  1. Free pie! That’s a novel idea. I don’t know anywhere that’s a thing.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty pastel layout for spring.
    Your salad looks very yummy!
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, great journal page-and we love salads too
    Happy T Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisies are lovely and I like them on your journal spread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that spring page Sharon. Those flowers are great, and they make me think of a spring garden. Thanks for sharing this for Valerie's challenge at Art Journal Journey. That salad looks yummy,And too bad you missed free pie day. Maybe next visit you'll time it right. Have a great T day and week ahead. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely soft toned layout for spring. Salad and lemon water look light and refreshing - something I love in warm weather. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "free pie for seniors" - great idea, sad it was the wrong day.
    Spring is truly on the way, I saw flowers outside - great page and Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Spring journal pages, Sharon. I haven't been to a Village Inn in 30 years but they were my favorite growing up. The salad looks wonderful. Happy T-day and happy coming week. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sincere apologies for this universal message, but my electricity has been off from about 4:25 Monday afternoon until shortly after 7:40 this morning. A transformer blew in my neighborhood. I heard the boom and felt the aftershock. It was a bitterly cold, windy night, so once my hands get warm and I get hot coffee and food in me, and I’ve had a chance to sleep (sleep was impossible in the cold), I’ll be by to visit properly. In the meantime, please accept my apology for not leaving a proper comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Free pie?! Definitely worth another trip to go on that day. The salad looks good. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your Spring creation is delightful ~ love the blue gingham and your messages ~ Xo

    Wishing you love and peace in your day,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty pages! The soft colours and spring design is gorgeous 😀. That salad must have been good if you forgot to take a photo (smile!). Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fab journal pages, so spring like! Happy T Day in these sad and scary times, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very happy springtime art. Have a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great that you have the armour of God as your header! Love it.
    Your page is delightful. I like that daisy scrapbook paper. I have it in my stash too. (So far I haven't used it)
    Free pie for seniors sounds good. But too bad you went on the wrong day. Okay, so you just have to come back another day.
    Happy T-Day (And happy Women's Day),
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty flowers on your junk journal pages. Thank you for linking to Valerie's theme over at Art Journal Journey.
    The photos of your meal looked delicious.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you incorporated both sides of this junk journal page. This is brilliant. I love how you used the doily and the flowers.

    It's been years since I was at Village Inn. Your salad looks good and your water with lemon is a good choice. Thanks for sharing your lovely journal pages and your meal with us for T this Tuesday, dear Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous page for Valerie's AJJ theme! Your salad and drink look delicious, Belated happy T day, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the page you created, the doily and the vintage pic of the young girl. And, your salad looks delicious : ) When hubby retires, we will definitely hit restaurants with 'free' anything! And, he loves pie. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.