Monday, July 2, 2018

Tuesday Stands for Traveling Out of Town

                 Phi 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.


Hello all!  Welcome to my blog! :)  Elizabeth and several of the other T-gang seem to really have some nice photos of neat excursions.  Finally, I have some to share! :)  This last weekend I got to go to the  Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO.  What fun!  Several of us helped our Fun Stampers Journey coach with her booth at the show.  We helped with the make and takes, of which hundreds were made!  And I even managed to take some classes!

Had to get my nails done to go!

Our booth


Everyone loved our make & Take.
At night they had the Mega Scrap & we sit up our table there for them to come make cards for our service men & women.

Our display.  We made a lot of cards for the service men & women. Our coach provided all the cardstock, ink, stamps and designs, the people who came and made them brought their own adhesive and scissors, and their time. A work of love for our service people.

Our view from the hotel (the airport!)  We would leave the hotel around 8 each morning and usually not get back from the Expo until after 11.!  So this was our view on the Sunday morning before we left.

Me in a scrapbook class.


I made these three Heartfelt cards in one of my classes.  They are 3-D cards with acetate windows and the scene is on the inside panel.
Our reward to ourselves for all our hard work.
We ate in the domed part, just beautiful.



And finally our drinks for T Stands for Tuesday over at Elizabeth's Altered Book Lover. Mine is the lemon water.

Thank you for stopping by.  I wish those in U.S A. Happy 4th of July!

20 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a really fun time Sharon. I haven't been to a show in forever-maybe 10 or 12 years, but you've inspired me. All that art must be so inspiring to you. Happy T day and July 4th too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great place you visited. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and inspiring post. At least for the most part.

    Wow, tornadoes are not good. I guess Stamping Tornadoes isn't going to get many customers in Eureka after Wednesday leveled part of the town.

    But I was totally in awe of the cards that people made for the soldiers. That is a worthy, worthy endeavor and I am sure will be much appreciated by them.

    I have flown out of that airport several times. The dome gave it away. Of course, you had a beautiful view from your hotel room and your nails look fabulous. I LOVE that sparkle-y color. I'm just surprised the river wasn't higher than it was, as much rain as they have gotten north of there.

    The cards you made were beautiful. I'm in awe.

    I also drink water with lemon, so I applaud you. And it's been years since I ate at a Cheesecake Factory. Thanks for sharing your trip and your water with us for T this Tuesday. Happy Independence Day, too, dear Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon that looks like great fun, I envy you. You really made some beautiful cards but sounds like a long day although eating at the Cheesecake Factory is always a treat, we love the BLT although we always share one as they are so big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great time you had! Love seeing all the crafty sessions and art. What a nice thing to do to have a station set up to make cards for our service people. Love the cards with the window scenes! I've never been to a Cheesecake Factory even though I think there's one not too far from us...thanks for sharing and happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never attended an expo for crafting. I actually heard there is a stamping one in town this coming weekend. Perhaps I'll go after all. Looks like fun.
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks to me like a very fun weekend! Loved the idea in your booth to make and take-and loved the card making for our soldiers.
    Your nails are perfect, good eats, and taking new classes too
    Thanks for sharing all of the photos-Happy T Day Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had a wonderful weekend at the Expo! Your nails looked so pretty, I love the sparkle and colour that you chose 😁. What a great way to support service men and women too - fabulous! The Cheesecake Factory sounds like a lovely place to eat, I hope you had a slice of cheesecake - yum! 😉. Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like alot of fun Sharon! Those are beautiful cards you made.. Love seeing all those people participate in that.. I have never been to a Cheesecake Factory though i'd love to go.. Happy T day hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. i´ve never been at such an Event and it Looks like having a great time! but regretfully there are no Meetings like that over here...
    happy t-day and happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, those nails! Pretty! It looks like y'all had a blast! Happy 4th and Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic post and a lovely idea to make cards for the service men an women. It sounds like a super event, the photos looked lovely.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely manicure, Sharon ;-) It sounds like you had fun at the Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO. I love make & takes! Who doesn't, right? Your's looks like a lot of fun. Making cards for our service men & women was a wonderful idea - especially with Independence Day right around the corner.

    You look like you're in 7th heaven in that photo. The elegant cards are beautiful.

    Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the pictures! Looks like a fun time! I went to a cheesecake factory in new jersey once! They let us build a cheesecake by picking which different flavors we wanted! Yum.
    muscrat Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun!!! I just love keeping up with you through these posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! That does look like a fun time! So glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It does look as though you had a fun time! The cheesecake place looks great!Belated Happy T day! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to play too! Thanks for sharing your experience! I Soo want your manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun! Your cards are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun weekend! tiring I'm sure, but so much fun and fellowship. Love your nails. Love your cards. I have plans for a couple with some retired SU sets. So be watching. Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.