Monday, November 4, 2019

T Stands for Tags

II Cor 3:18 "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the spirit of the Lord."


Here it is almost time for T Stands For Tuesday again!  I wanted to post Monday afternoon, because I have some tags for Tag Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge which ends today!  Talk about cutting it close!  I hope it is still Monday where the challenge its! LOL
I made six today for several challenges.  One challenge is for the Tag Tuesday Challenge but also for one of the challenges on our Falliday Fest Challenge on SplitcoastStampers, and another Technique challenge of SCS to use Washi Tape.
So I just had fun playing with my homemade star stencil and my oxides.  These also were sprayed with Shimmer mist. I will use them on our grandchildren's gifts as they are all musicians.


Here is a close up.


Just a short post today, as we are doing lots of challenges over at SplitcoastStampers Falliday Fest.
Anyone can join the challenges.  Just have to sign up with a user name if you want to post in their galleries, but it is free. Another reason for the shortness, is I have a Bible study potluck tonight, and am getting ready for another scrap retreat!


Here is something I made last year for Falliday Fest, a jar topper.  I stamped and colored  this on fabric and then glued it on the jar and put also gold cord around it.  I am still using this jar to keep teabags in. This is also my post for T Stands For Tuesday.  I can't make the link work today, just click on it on my sidebar, please.


Hi to the T Gang!  Ta-Ta for now.  Have a fabulous T Day!  Thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, love your christmas tags sound perfect for gift tags. Love your jar topper-clever idea-Happy T wishes Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a very artful T day post. Those are great tags and I really love the tea themed jar topper. It's pretty and perfect for T day. Hope yours is Happy Kathy? Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sharon, thanks for your visit, we did have fun being Tigers, our DIL is great company, we always have a laugh together.
    Your tags are great and what a brilliant idea to make them music themed as the family are musical, I love the jar topper, that is a great idea, very pretty too.
    Have a lovely week, hugs , jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really regret I stopped playing the piano at age 14... I connot even read notes these days, but the cards are wonderful.
    A beautiful jar topper - Ta-Ta and happy T-Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tags and love the jar topper. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful set of gift tags and the jar top you made looks fantastic.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness Sharon, I thought I was busy, You are even busier than I. It's wonderful that you are going to another retreat and you have a pot luck, too.

    The tags you made are fabulous. I love them all. So clever.

    WOW, is that jar for ROUND tea bags? If so, where do you find them? I am really wanting some. That's a fabulous and incredible holder and great stamping and coloring, too.

    Thanks for sharing your tags and your jar topper with us for T this Tuesday, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely star tags and jar topper, Sharon. My, you're a busy lady! But you're projects never look rushed. You must get so absorbed in them that you don't even feel time passing. How nice.

    Happy T-day! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous festive tags! I love the ribbon that you added, so pretty 😁. The top of your tea jar looks amazing, what a pretty make! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jar topper. It would solve my problem of how to re-use jars where the jar lid has advertising/printing on it. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tags. Lovely jar topper. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tags are lovely and I like how they sparkle. Lucky grands. Your jar topper is such a nice idea and so pretty. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're a busy girl indeed. But you still found time to play with your oxide inks and stencils and you have produced some great tags.
    The jar top is a good idea. It is so pretty. No wonder you use it every day.
    Sorry for being so late again,
    Happy belated T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  14. How Wonderful are your tags Sharon!! I love the lovely backgrounds with the great stars. This jar topper is very beautiful, love the design. Wish your T-day was nice, and wish you spend great days.
    Big hugss, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your six pack of tags. I like that you used music on the background which is usually heard to appreciate and then the sentiment reads, "silent night." I know that is a song title, but still...did you do this on purpose or just put it together...I like the use of the washi tape too. I still need to make mine, so thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.