Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Second on the 2nd October 2, 2013

Proverbs 21:1 "The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water:  he turneth it wheresoever he will."  A verse that touched my heart in devotions today.


I couldn't believe it, but back in October in 2013, I posted on Wednesday October 2.  So, of course that is the post I will share with you today for the Second on the 2nd, as I will join Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover.

WOYWW 226 White Washing and Angel Tag



    Happy WOYWW!  Don't know what WOYWW is?  Check it out at Julia's Stamping Ground.
 This is what my area looks like right now.  I just finished a card for Teapot Tuesday on Splitcoast Stamper, using White Wash technique.  Earlier this week I made a tag for one of our challenges using paints, and all kinds of other mediums. really an experiment for me!  So evidence of that is still on my blotter.  Also, a fall card failure using paints is laying there to be discarded.  An alphabet die with paint on it is the remains of a scrapbook page I did earlier.
     Also, see the cute little criss-cross shelf I picked up for $2.00 at a garage sale?  I haven't decided how to use it yet.  It came with all the spice jars that fit in there too.  So, a project! :)  Oh, and see the baggie of goodies one of my blogger friends sent me from ScrapFest?  Now, I can eat the goodies, and use the items in the bag.  I just wanted to show you how cutely packaged it was.



                   
                                                                                           
Here is close up of my card and tag.
Thank you for looking and for your comments.
I always enjoy reading them! :)
Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by for Second on the 2nd.  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty tag and card! Happy second on the 2nd hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good to find a post posted on the 2nd. I have a shelf like that for wine bottles. Love the tag you made. Happy 2nd on the 2nd, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that little shelf. What a good find! Nice art Sharon. It is nice to see the fun! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled you made it to Second on the 2nd. Right now, thunder is raging overhead and lightening has knocked my electricity out for a second day in a row. I just hope I get through this post before something shuts me down.

    WOW, you scored when you got that shelf. I'd use it to house small ephemera or embellishments in the containers, like beads, sequins, jewels, etc. you can use on your cards and scrapbook pages. I bet by now you have it in use, though.

    Thanks so much for sharing this with us and bringing back this post, which is a first look for me as your second look on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great second post showing your lovely tag and that handy shelf you found at the garage sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.