Monday, May 13, 2024

Results from NSD

 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:  therefore, my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.    Psalms 28:7


In the last post I was getting ready to participate in National Scrapbooking Day, which lasts all of May here. :)  I did get 14 layouts done and I think as many cards.   Some of the cards have already been mailed , so they didn’t get in the photo.  But May isn't over, so fully intend to get more done.  Below, is a photo I took on our stairs of everything so far.  I scrapped layouts of photos taken in 2021, 22, 23 and 2024.  I don't scrap in order,  but should.  It took me a half hour to get all these layouts into the proper albums!



I hope the ones who celebrate had a nice Mother's Day, Sunday.  I had a lovely, relaxing day.  Below are photos of my gift from our church Sunday for Mother's Day.  They gifted all the ladies these lovely travel mugs.  Good thing because I left my other old scratched up one at the Junk Journaling retreat last month.  I will just have to remember not to take it to Bible study, because all of our cups are the same! LOL



It even came in a pretty box.  This is also my ticket to the tea party over at Altered Book Lover where Bleubeard & Elizabeth host the Tea Stands For Tuesday event each Tuesday.




Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been doing.  I hope to see what some of you have been doing.  See you next time.


11 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Good to see that you had a happy Mother’s Day! Your scrapbooking looks very ambitious.
best, mae

My name is Erika. said...

Wow Sharon, I'm impressed with all the scrap pages you completed. I bet it was a lot of fun making them all. And that is a pretty new travel mug. I hope you have a super T day and have some more scrapping fun! hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Wow you got a lot done! And so nice you got that gift. My parents are long gone, but I sure still have them in my heart. Happy T-Day

Iris Flavia said...

Wow you got a lot done! And so nice you got that gift. My parents are long gone, but I sure still have them in my heart. Happy T-Day

DVArtist said...

Glad you had a good mother's day. You have been busy with all the scrap art.

CJ Kennedy said...

You have been busy and what a pretty travel mug. Happy T Day

Valerie-Jael said...

Your new travel mug is beautiful, enjoy! And what a huge amount of creations you got through, fantastic! Have a great week, hugs!

Lisca said...

Wow, you have done a lot of scrapbook pages! I really want to start doing it again, but haven't had the time. I will start scrapbooking again after I come back from my travels in June. (famous last words).
Your Mother's Day cup is beautiful! And it is your verse too (The one in your header).
Sorry I'm late in commenting. Life gets in the way sometimes,
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Lana said...

You have been busy! Such a cute mug.

Rostrose said...

Dear Sharon, you were a busy scrapbooker, WOW!
The travel mug is a great gift and looks very pretty. Maybe you can mark your mug on the bottom side or in the lower area with a smudge-proof pen so there are no mix-ups?
All the best from Austria, Traude

Margaret said...

Fabulous that you were able to create so many layouts. They are all beautiful as well as your cards.