Monday, July 31, 2023

T Stands for How Can it be Time for TSFT Already?

  6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7


That is exactly what I feel like!  It can't be time already! It seems like I should have more time since it is too hot and humid here to even walk at 6:30 in the morning.  I have a lot more time. It still sneaks up on me.  I missed last week because I didn't even remember till late Tuesday night!

 Most of June and all of July as a hostess for Dare to Get Dirty on SplitcoastStampers, I have been making samples for the 46 challenges and some with multiples of cards.  There were lots of technique challenges, too.  So fun.  So, now that we are done, I can share some cards but not the details because you have to be a Fan Club member to see the challenge details.  It seemed I sent the cards out almost as quick as I made them, but luckily, I did take photos! Apparently, I haven't sent the Christmas cards yet though. But there will be no group photo this year.  Here is just a few:




My personal favorite!  Which card is your favorite?





I guess I better show my ticket to the party over at Bleubeard's and Elizabeth's at Altered Book Lover.  They all kinds of abstract pictures on the wall of the food they serve, and I took all kinds of photos, but just sharing a couple.  We ate lunch there.  They open early in the morning and close at two, so we can get there and eat lunch before they close.  We liked it, and will be going again.  Good food, good service, and atmosphere was a diner. :)  And we found one closer to us!














Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!  See you next time!

17 comments:

  1. Already too hot and humid at 6:30 in the morning sounds miserable. Who would even think of walking in those conditions? Your cards are beautiful, my favorite is the blue one (second from top) and the one that is your favorite. Beautiful work. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DTGD cards, Sharon. I skipped out this week - too busy to do it all, but next year I am going to try (hopefully I will be retired by then). Love the piano, the sypathy and your first two. Wonderful looking restuarant art too. Happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun art filled T day post Sharon. You've made some very lovely cards, and it's fun to see the art at Jimmy's Egg. I like how they have mugs with their names on them. I hope you have a super T day and start to the new month. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's everything I can do to get outside and water early before it gets so hot I can't even touch the table. I can barely breathe at times. It's like inhaling water. I can see why you wouldn't want to walk.

    My favorite cards are the first two. Is that a stamp (Peerless)? It is beautiful.

    Sally and I ate at Jimmy's Egg, but it was downtown, not the one close to you. They have a mural there (outside) I want to capture, too.

    Those are some cute wall photos you shared. I especially like the salad (grin). Thanks for sharing your incredible cards, which are amazing and your trip to Jimmy's Egg with us for T this almost Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW to this post!
    I can not answer your question. Impossible to chose a favorite card - they are ALL wonderful! WOW.You are so creative and talented. And also that egg-place. If Hubby wasn´t still sleeping I´d make eggs right away. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a short, generic comment today, as I am not up to much just now. Happy T Day and have a great week, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards, and it's hard to pick a favorite... Maybe the one with the Christmas trees :) Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, these are just excellent. They are all fabulous but I really like the piano card. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! So many pretty cards and cool techniques. I'm ready for this heat to be gone too so we can go on walks again here. It's just so hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards. Hard to pick a favorite but I love the white trees on the blue background. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards. That first card really is interesting. I like the way you embossed.
    Beautiful artwork at your local restaurant. I love eating and seeing pictures of food!
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all lovely and your favourite is my favourite too! Jimmy's Egg looks like a great place to eat. The art work looks good too. Happy T Day, hugs Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cards, 'specialy the gold glittery one. Our heat has disappeared and we've got clouldy rain...that suddenly turns out nice and sunny...until you put the washing on he line and then....it pours down! have a great week
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've showcased an impressive collection of pretty cards with cool techniques! Each card is truly wonderful, but that second one particularly caught my eye; it's so interesting. The way you combined colours adds an elegant touch that makes it stand out.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity and experiences. Have a wonderful T day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, it's hot here too and it really doesn't cool down enough at night.
    Such lovely cards! Works of art each one of them, and all so different. My favorite? I think the piano. I have never seen a card like that.
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  16. To bed, we didn't start working on climate change all those years ago.... Many of the people who fought against it are now dead, but they're descendants have huge bank accounts. Which do not help in the heat. Very sad

    ReplyDelete
  17. So Gorgeous all yours cards Sharon ! Looove them, so special with wonderful designs and details. Here the weather is very hot, around 32/36º C, so we need AC, and dring a lot. They say that the next days will be colder, let´s see.
    I wish you a very nice thursday,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.