Monday, April 3, 2023

T is for Trail change

 "And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 And go quickly and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you. Matthew 28:5-7"

I wish you all a wonderful Easter.


Good afternoon, peeps.  It is a beautiful Spring day here.  I walked this morning and enjoyed it so much!  Trees blooming, birds singing, and not too windy!  The lack of wind was the best!  I walked a different direction than I do usually.  One reason is there are more trees; another is less traveled.

Here are a couple of photos plus a selfie with me in the hat Elizabeth gave me.  I must say, though I had to hang on to it when a breeze would come up and also it got warm.  I am not used to wearing a hat but loved wearing it because of the big sun visor on it.  Then I didn't have to wear sunglasses.






I think Elizabeth would like this trail, because it isn't concrete going this direction.
I only passed a couple of people this morning.  I really enjoyed the cardinal but couldn't get a good photo of him. 

I was busy all weekend with making cards and hostessing VSN on Splitcoast.
Here are a few of my cards I made:

This was to use leftovers.  I had this leftover background made by using this technique:  Easy Glue Printing Tutorials at Splitcoaststampers.

Do you recognize this, Elizabeth?  This card was made with the background I made with oxides at Elizabeth's  I used one of her stamps on it; such a cool postage collage.  I just stamped the sentiment.  I think this was for mostly blue challenge.  I thought I would use it for a birthday card and on the inside say something like "Look whose 60?"  or something like Oooh-la-la-Look whose birthday it is.  

This was for two challenges, one for sweets and one to use patterned paper.

This was to use something cirtessy, and this is also for my ticket to TSFT!

That's it for another week!  Be sure and stop over at  Bleubeard & Elizabeth's at Altered Book Lover for our TSFT blog hop.
Thank you for stopping by.  See you next time.

16 comments:

  1. Good evening awesome cards! Love seeing you in your new hat, and I enjoyed photos of your walk-you have pretty area to walk in for sure. I have not taken a walk in awhile now-my little area is full of steep hills so I worry about messing up my bad knee.
    Happy T and new week
    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely smile! Have a beautiful blessed Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed these photos from your walk. Lovely nature views! And your selfie is cheerful too. Lovely cards and more creativity are there.
    Thanks for all these sharing. Have a nice week and a happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hat looks like that! It was once red and is now... oh, faded.
    Beautiful cards - have a happy T-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it great that spring is finally beginning in so many places! Nice hat.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful crafting, and beautiful YOU! What a lovely and smiling face, the hat looks great on you. I never go out without a cap or hat or beret, I feel better with hat! Happy T Day, and keep smiling, it looks so good! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful picture of you in the cool hat Elizabeth gave you! Love all your cards - especially the citrus one and the one about a cupcake holder! Fun stuff - you have been super busy! Happy T-day, Happy Easter, and Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've had a lot of wind lately, and it has made walking a little bit chilly. But those blooming trees must have made your walk really lovely Sharon. And you look great in that hat from Elizabeth also. Have a wonderful Easter and week ahead. And of course, Happy T day too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your walk looks like fun and what great photo of the cardinal. Haven't seen one here in YEARS. I'm glad you like the hat. It was just too big for my head, even on the tightest setting.

    Wow, you made a LOT of cards. And of course I recognized the card you made from our play date. Loved the one you made for T Tuesday, also. Thanks for taking us on the lovely walk, your great selfie, and your amazing cards you made for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great hat! I like your trail photos. It looks like such a nice route for nature-watching. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharon your cards are just fantastic! And i always love coming along on your walks. Thats a great hat!! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow it would be so nice to have a real spring. The photos look great. Really lovely cards. Have a lovely day today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like a nice hat to keep the sun out of your eyes. I love all the cute sayings on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards and photos from your walk! I am especially loving the lemonade card.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a beautiful place to walk. You look quite fetching in your hat and your smile is pure sunshine. Lovely cards, too. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed seeing a different part of your walk. And it was great to see the cardinal. (We don't have them in Europe). Cool hat!
    Your cards are beautiful.
    Belated Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.