Saturday, December 31, 2022

T Stands for Reflections from 2022

“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Ps. 51:10 KJV 

I am posting this early for TSFT because I wanted to reach 50 posts for 2022!    I tried reading 50 books for 2022, but only read 45, none in December.  I also had a goal of 60 pages scrapped in 2022, but I only finished 53.   I am also, reflecting on a positive in 2022 and that is how I was blessed when  the Lord stirred my spirit to be serving him more and I was burdened to begin a Bible study that the older women in our church, like myself, would be able to attend in the daytime.  Some of us at this age are not comfortable driving at night.  God helped me to do this, and now I am looking forward to starting up again in the Spring.  Again, we are not comfortable driving in or getting out in bad weather. I was really blessed by the great response and encouragement of the ladies.  

 I journaled a weekly page for the end of the year:  We had a wonderful week with our family, and I just thought I would try to journal it.  I am still new at art journaling.  At least when I get around to scrapping the photos, I can look back and see what we did. :)



I plan to link with Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover for TSFT, so here is my drink reference, a photo at one of our Christmas events at church.


I wish you all a Happy New Year!  Thank you for stopping by and reading my reflections.  See you next time.




18 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sharon and Happy T too hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art journal page is lovely, and I like the Christmas photo. I'm the same as you: I'm not comfortable driving at night nor driving during the bad weather months of Winter. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great year in 2023!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You came so close to your goals Sharon I think you might as well consider that you made them. I like your art journal page. I think you'll enjoy having those memories written down. At least I would. I hope you have a great 2023 and also a wonderful T day too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you reached a lot of your goals in 2022, Sharon. I would be joining in your Bible Study if I lived near you. I hate driving at night or in bad weather too. When I retire (soon), I will be looking for something like this. Love your journaling and your fun Christmas event items. Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art journal page looks very good to me - the important part is the memories, isn't it? I think you did pretty well in accomplishing your goals - I'm with Erika, you might consider that you made them. I'm not a big fan of driving in the night, but it can't be changed sometimes. I hope you have a lovely 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, I think you did a great job and nearly met each of your goals. I think you are a rock star for volunteering. LOVE the tea and cocoa you shared with us as your T entry for T this almost Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun goals and you sure came close - love your journal page - to a happy 2023 and T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did very well with your goals! Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute snowman mug, and the peppermint sticks are the perfect touch. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Sharon!! and Happy New Year's! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year and so lovely of you to sharebyournreflections with us 😊. Take care and wishing you a very Happy T Day too! Hugs Jo X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your journal page is fantastic and the tray of treats so colorful and festive. The snowman mug is so cute. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am quite impressed with all that you have achieved in 2022. I can't wait to see what this year brings for you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! So very close on those goals. Great job pushing towards them! Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your 50 post goal, and for achieving so many other things in 2022. Sometimes it's not just about the numbers but the enjoyment of the getting there, if you read 45 great books then that's better than 50 awful books right. Happy New Year and Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It seems to me that 2022 was a good year! I love your journal page ! What lovely festive treats at church! Happy New Year, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that you were able to start a Bible Study for some of the ladies at your church. And you did a great job with accomplishing your goals. Getting close and not giving up is pretty good.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.