Monday, January 9, 2023

T Stands for Christmas in January

 “Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Ps. 51:10 KJV 


Yes, it is Christmas again today!  In today's mail I received a gift from my holiday gift swap on Splitcoaststampers.  So many goodies!  Here are some photos of my gift plus my ticket to TSFT!  I will be linking to the tea party over at Altered Book Lover, joining our hostess Elizabeth and the rest of the T gang.

Before I opened anything.  It all came out of a gold padded envelope mailer, which I will soon make a cover out of for a junk journal!  Two packages to open and little plastic envelopes with goodies, and handmade accordion holders for the tea and chocolate.




I really hated messing up the bows on the little gift holders, but wanted to get to the chocolate & Tea!



The gold envelopes, and one of the gifts before unwrapping.



Here is everything, including stamps, dies, papers.  The generous giver knows I like teals and blues.  Look at that beautiful paper and vellums.




She covered a book and put pockets in it and filled them.  And a peek at the gems she sent.


I hope you enjoyed a look at my Christmas in January gift.  I can't wait to craft with all the goodies.  I already ate the chocolate with help of my husband.  Thank you, Kim!  You are so generous and kind.  You have made my day! 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great T Day and a wonderful week!


20 comments:

  1. Very awesome Christmas gifts Sharon-enjoy all of those goodies-hugs
    Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it doesn't really matter when a package comes it is always nice to get it. Enjoy all of your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun gift Sharon. It's more than a gift, it's a stash builder. And fun that it included some tea and chocolate too. They are perfect for play time Have a great T day hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely gift and it's pretty obvious to me that you will make good use of it all. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice gift exchange, Sharon. Is it like a secret Santa? I'm in awe. Great, great gifts and nice that she included some tea bags, too. Thanks for sharing all these goodies with us for T this week, dear Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a joy to see all this! Looking forward to what you make of it! Happy T-Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fantastic stash of goodies, enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fun to stretch the season out a bit :) Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon , what a lovely gift from Kim.. So thoughtful that she knew all the things you liked. Never too late for a Christmas gift...lol Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun goodies. I love the scripture bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful, I loved seeing your gifts! Glad you got to enjoy the chocolate with your hubbys help too 😊. Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a really thoughtful and pretty gift, wrapped with love.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is a lot of fun stuff you got there, hope you can craft with it soon. I also got a Christmas in January gift too, due our mail delays. It was a nice surprise. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Christmas in January gifts-kind of hubby to help you out with the chocolate. Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO many wonderful goodies! It's great to get gifts after Christmas. Can't wait to see what you make.
    I am a little late this week.
    Happy Belated Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are lovely gifts. Looking forward to the crafts that you make with these...
    Happy belated T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous goodies!. Enjoy creating lots of lovelies with them. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing your present with me. I think I felt as happy and excited as you! I even grabbed a bit of chocolate I had so I could taste it as well! (I'll use any excuse to grab more CHOCOLATE!) I am finally mobile again, so I'm back to creating a bit. I enjoy your site. It brings me a bit of joy each time I visit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh beautiful dear Sharon, I understand that you felt like Christmas!
    All the best from Austria,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/01/costa-rica-2-kapitel-einblick-in-unsere.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have fun with these fun items! Glad you liked the chocolate! teehee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.