Monday, December 13, 2021

T Stands For Tis The Season

 " Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving,

and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms." Psalms 95:2


That is right Tis the season for making Christmas cards, for drinking out of a snowman cup with a snowflake lid, and for decorations on the trail!  So, I am still making Christmas cards!  I have mailed out about 40 and still need about 20 more.  I rarely make them the same.  Everyone gets one of a kind card.  But,  I think next year I will try to make them all the same. So here is my photo for the TSFT:

The Away in the Manger paper has been in my stash for at least four years, so am trying to use it this year.  The tea I am drinking tonight in my snowman mug is Stash Premium Green tea.


I was pleasantly surprised to see Christmas decorations on my trail shortly after Thanksgiving.  Also, it is a pleasant surprise that it is 60s and 70s in December which is great walking weather.

Here are a few photos of my trail. 











Every 25 feet or so there was a decoration on both sides of the trail.  I visited with the people who live by one of the bridges, and they said they just got together with neighbors and put up decorations.  I noticed lots of people taking photos of the decorations.  I got tired of taking photos after a while.  I just decided to walk and enjoy looking. :)

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy T Day!  Please stop over at Elizabeth & Bleubeard's Altered Book Lover to see what the rest of the T Stands For Tuesday group is up to.

Have a great week!

15 comments:

  1. You are still having fall weather. Does it feel like the holidays? And good for you to make all those cards. I bet you're having lots of fun finishing them off. And there's lots of decorations on that trail. One of my walking trails had a few, but not like that. Have a great T day and week ahead Sharon. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of the neighbors to decorate the trail! It looks lovely.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be busy making so many cards! I probably would run out of ideas pretty fast. A few years ago I stopped sending Christmas cards and it has been very liberating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely weather to enjoy and be able to walk in. Nice to see the decorations too.
    For me, I can get my cards made and done pretty quickly when I choose mostly the same design cuz I send out about as many as you do. I also photograph and print a copy of the card designs I send each year putting it in a binder with a mailing list so I don't send a duplicate another year.
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fun surprise to see Christmas along your walking path-we are having up and down weather here-too warm one day then plunges to cold up in warmth again and somethings lots of wind.Unusual December weather even for Missouri. I love your snowman You made allot of cards. I didn't make as many this year but I was really happy with them Happy T wishes Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you enjoy this time, and wow to all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea to make the trail Christmassy! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that they decorated that trail! So fun and magical. I am so impressed you sent out so many cards. I wish I had! Next year!!!! Thanks for sharing your fun pictures and your adorable mug, Sharon. Happy T-day and many hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire how you make each card different. As I told you when we talked, I make all mine assembly style. I come up with a single design and go from there. I sure like your mug. It's very Christmas Santa oriented.

    What a joy to walk that trail and see so many wonderful decorations. That was nice of the people who live along the trail. Sounds like they are quite caring of the people who walk there.

    Thanks for sharing your cards, your trail decorations, and your Santa mug of tea with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    BTW, did you get my thank you e-mail?


    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice that the trail is decorated. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great mug! It'd make me smile to drink from it. I love that your trail is decorated. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sharon do I spy a scrapbook page on your desk? I’m also impressed at how many cards you send out. I used to but it’s the one time I have cut down on cards. I think because it’s so crazy busy at this time of year. I love the decorations on your trail. Fun. Happy day and week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great thought of the neighbors along that trail to decorate. It must put a smile on the face of people who walk along there.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would be fun to walk a trail that had been decorated. A little surprise every few steps along the way. Hope you finish the last batch of cards in time. Friends will be happy to find a handmade card in the mail I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there, Sharon! I am just now getting around to addressing some Christmas cards, so I am way, way, way behind on everything. I love your photos and am thrilled that you shared. My walking trail at the moment is indoors from one room to the next until I can get my steps in. Oh well, as they say, where there is a will, there is a way. Thank you so much for the Christmas card. I finally went to the Post Office and was so excited and happy to open up a unique, handmade card. Have a Merry Christmas and stay Happy and Healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.