Monday, September 7, 2026

T Stands for Time

 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD;

and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. Psalms 33:12

Yes, T stands for Time!  How quickly it passes for example.  I haven't posted since the 4th of July!  I don't know how that happens.  I have done quite a bit this Summer, just not blogging.  I traveled out of state to our granddaughter's wedding and had so much fun.  It was joy to be with young people and our family!  Then we have had family here, and I am lovin' that!  I have made a couple of junk journals this Summer.  I have been reading quite a bit.  Our daughter recommended a new author.  That is always fun to have a new book list!  Oh, and we celebrated our 60th wedding anniversary this month!  

So, here is a photo of the cover of a 60-page, 2 signature junk journal I made as a birthday gift for a friend.  I covered a gutted book cover with fabric from an old table cloth.



Inside front cover.


A page inside.





This is the middle between the two signatures.  Left side is a page covered with tissue, and the right is some brail paper.  The digitals are Jule Dear Julie.



Another page, this one covered with napkin.



And the inside of the back cover.

That is some of what I have been doing.  Next is my ticket for TSFT over at Altered Book Lover where  I think Elizabeth will be surprised to see me! 


Another one of my favorite mugs from Spice Merchant.


Thanks for stopping by!  I really appreciate hearing from you.  Do you remember me?  Since it has been so long!  I have missed you.  

8 comments:

Lisca said...

Of course I remember you! You've just had a busy summer. Busy and fun by the sounds of it.
What a lovely journal! Your friend is going to love it. What a wonderful gift.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

My name is Erika. said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful summer Sharon. You have plenty of good excuses why you haven't been by for T in so long. Your journal came out great too. I love the pockets. I hope you have a super T day. hugs-Erika

Halle said...

I love Junk Journals! Summer gets busy and is always too short!!!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Hi, Sharon! It's good to see you in Blogland. The oldest of my 2 grandsons is just going to be 3 this month, so thinking of him getting married is beyond me. Congratulations to your granddaughter! Your junk journal is delightful. Happy T Stands for Tuesday and Blessings!

Rostrose said...

Dear Sharon,
I'm so glad you're doing well - I was actually a little worried. But you had a wonderful summer with loved ones – and that's the most important thing, I'm so happy for you! Your birthday present for a friend turned out beautifully.
Happy T-Day!
All the best from Austria 🤗
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/09/reisebericht-2025-okanagan-valley-lake.html

DVArtist said...

So nice to see you today. Sounds like you have had a very nice summer. Your journal is simply beautiful. I like that you used the brail paper. Have a nice day today.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was sure I had already left a comment. Guess my "sometimers" is showing.

I adore that junk journal and it has awesome sunflowers as it's focal subject. This is amazing.

Love that you shared your Spice Merchant mug and Earl Grey tea with us for T this Tuesday, too.

Lana said...

We loved having you here and are glad you like the new author. Your junk journals are always so cute and creative!