Monday, September 7, 2026

T Stands for Time

 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD;

and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. Psalms 33:12

Yes, T stands for Time!  How quickly it passes for example.  I haven't posted since the 4th of July!  I don't know how that happens.  I have done quite a bit this Summer, just not blogging.  I traveled out of state to our granddaughter's wedding and had so much fun.  It was joy to be with young people and our family!  Then we have had family here, and I am lovin' that!  I have made a couple of junk journals this Summer.  I have been reading quite a bit.  Our daughter recommended a new author.  That is always fun to have a new book list!  Oh, and we celebrated our 60th wedding anniversary this month!  

So, here is a photo of the cover of a 60-page, 2 signature junk journal I made as a birthday gift for a friend.  I covered a gutted book cover with fabric from an old table cloth.



Inside front cover.


A page inside.





This is the middle between the two signatures.  Left side is a page covered with tissue, and the right is some brail paper.  The digitals are Jule Dear Julie.



Another page, this one covered with napkin.



And the inside of the back cover.

That is some of what I have been doing.  Next is my ticket for TSFT over at Altered Book Lover where  I think Elizabeth will be surprised to see me! 


Another one of my favorite mugs from Spice Merchant.


Thanks for stopping by!  I really appreciate hearing from you.  Do you remember me?  Since it has been so long!  I have missed you.  

No comments: