Monday, March 6, 2023

T Stands for Trail Time

    23 Search me, O God, and know my heart:

try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24



I have been getting time out on the trail as well as crafting time in my craft room.  All of March I am participating in Calvinball with Alice Boll.




Here is the last project I uploaded to her challenge:


I followed a tutorial by Dina Cowal on SplitcoastStampers to make this piano easel card.  It is a card for a pianist at our church. 

Here are my most recent photos from the trail:


Adorable doggie I met on the trail today.  Her name is Roxy and she is a Bavarian Yorkie.


Someone built a path & bridge from the trail to their backyard gate, just for them!



Above is a photo of the trail and a decoration for St. Patrick's Day.  A lonely trail some days.  Other days, very busy with dog walkers, strollers, bikers, and joggers.

Now, for my ticket to the tea party today.  We went out to eat, but of course I forgeot to take photos of our food or drinks.  I hope that you will find the beverage reference in the photos I did take and maybe guess where we were.








Happy T Day to the T Gang.  Everyone is gathering over at Bleubeard & Elizabeth's on Altered Book Lover for our TSFT!  Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week.  See you next time. 


15 comments:

  1. I am guessing Cracker Barrel? we rarely go out to eat any more-but when we used to drive into springfield mo we would go there to eat-loved their shop too.
    Sounds like a fun scrapbook challenge for you. You have an awesome trail for a walk-I need to get out and walk more-once the wind ever dies down. Happy T Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you went the Cracker Barrel. I guessed right when I saw the photo with the sign. The shopping looks fun, even if it is "window" shopping. And you're lucky to be able to get out and walk and have nice weather. Enjoy. Have a super T day Sharon, and have a great week ahead too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have to put rocks in your pockets to keep your feet on the ground when you were walking? I had all kinds of wind damage when I was gone, so thought you would, too. A rather lonely St. Patty's Day decoration on the trail.

    LOVE that card. How sweet and awesome, too.

    Yes, I suspected the Cracker Barrel, then saw the sign. I saw the cups and mugs, too. I know you like the place, but the three times I've eaten there, I was disappointed and felt it was overpriced.

    Thanks for sharing your photos of the trail, your lovely easel card, and your trip to Cracker Barrel with us for T this Tuesday, dear Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trail walks look enjoyable. We have Cracker Barrel here, and though I don't eat inside restaurants yet I used to enjoy their breakfast menu. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute doggie and a nice smooth path.
    Beautiful piano card. It looks so intricate!
    Looks like you ate at Cracker Barrel. I love browsing their store.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaahhh... Cracker Barrel.. my daughters favorite restaurant.. We go there once in a blue, blue moon. Hubs and i are not crazy about their food but do love the atmosphere... Your card is incredible Sharon! I'm sure the recipient will love it! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trails you walk look great. Love the pics, especially that sweet doggie! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun crafting event - love the piano card! Definitely Cracker Barrel! Love that place. So glad you are walking - wish I was there to walk with you. Happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cracker Barrel! Beautiful piano card! Wish I could join you on your walking trail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cracker Barrell!! Lovely photos Sharon! Here's to spring and more trail time again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the crafting event. I love this card, I know it will be much appreciated. What a nice day trip and great photos of cracker Barrel. Be sure to stop by my blog on Friday. I have something to say about the phone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the piano easel card. The trail walk looks far less muddy than some of the walks we have. Clever folk to build a path to the trail. The place you went to looks really interesting. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The piano card is spectacular! You're at Cracker Barrel. I love the bric a brac they put on the walls and of course, their country store. The mushroom teapot and teacups along with the gnomes are adorable. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.