Monday, November 1, 2021

T Stands For Thankful For Another Birthday

 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;

thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4


Hello readers!  I am thankful for another birthday, and thankful for all my friends who helped me celebrate it, too.

I thought I would share a photo of my cards I received, most of them handmade:

The wonderful card with the two ladies at the table is from our tea party Jan all the way from Spain. The cards are all so creative.  I am inspired by the store bought turquoise card. 


The turquoise one is from a friend, Jayne, in Australia, (one of my readers) and the Mary Poppins one is from Ireland.  The little blue one with an adorable sheep peeking up is from another of my readers, Linda.  Thank you all for my cards!  I missed getting in two others in the photo.



And this one is one a friend gave me a church since you couldn't really mail it.  She paid someone to make it for me.  This was so nice, and a lot of work!






I am also thankful for my husband!  He took me out to Red Lobster for my birthday!  This is also my ticket for TSFT this week over at Altered Book Lover hosted by our wonderful hostess, Elizabeth and Bleubeard, too. 


And I am thankful for my wonderful sister who sent me flowers!  Aren't they gorgeous!



I am thankful for all my blog readers, too.  I hope this finds you all well today.  Happy T Day to the T Gang. Happy week to you all.


19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, so wonderful that you received lots of cards and the flowers are so beautiful-and you went out to eat too-that's special too hugs Happy T and Happy new month November hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know it was your birthday? I am sorry I didn't know, or I would have gladly sent you a birthday card, even though I don't make cards as a rule.

    You certainly have a lot to be thankful for. You got some incredible cards and that combined Halloween and birthday card pop up box is fabulous.

    Love the flowers your sister sent you, and a fantastic looking meal you got at Red Lobster, too. Thanks for sharing your cards, your birthday, and your meal and drinks with us for T this almost Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday, wow, that´s a wonderful cards-galore!
    Have a Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Sharon. You have a lovely collection of cards! How sweet and how fun!!!! Especially love your cards from Jayne and Jan (two of our fave SCS friends).

    We have close birthdays - another thing we have in common!

    Love the flowers and the yummy looking dinner!

    Sounds like a great birthday!

    Happy T-day and many hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! What lovely cards! They all win a gold 5 star from me and what lovely keep-sakes. I love the pop up one the best! Have a Happy T Day! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Glad you got such nice cards and presents, and that our husband took you out for a wonderful meal. And the flowers from your sister are fantastic! Happy T Day, have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday Sharon. It looks like a very special day. Those flowers are gorgeous. And I've never eaten at a Red Lobster but your meal looks yummy. What a fun birthday. Wishing you a happy T day Sharon and also a great start to the new month. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I'm glad your day was filled with such treats :)

    Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! How lovely to receive so many handmade cards, and the flowers too. Happy T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great birthday. You received so many cards and love! Not having to cook for your birthday is the BEST gift, at least in my opinion. Glad that you had a good day.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an all around celebration and birthday! Those are such lovely cards, and Red Lobster- yum! Gorgeous and thoughtful bouquet of flowers to enjoy too. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You received very beautiful cards, how wonderful that most of them were handmade. This is such a pretty collection. Happy belated birthday and happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Sharon! What a lot of lovely cards you have received. It's the part of my birthday that i love most: opening my cards in bed in the morning.
    You certainly have lots to be thankful for. The meal at the Red Lobster looks really nice. And the flowers your sister sent are beautiful!
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday. You sure did get a lot of nice cards with a very nice meal too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! The cards are awesome especially the pop up box card. That is way cool. We don't have a Red Lobster near us, but we had dinner at one when we went to visit my daughter in PA a few years ago. Delicious! Love those cheddar biscuits. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday! You received some lovely cards and the flowers from your sister are really pretty. Your special meal looks so good. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Belated Birthday, Sharon. I am happy for you and thankful that the good Lord has gifted all of us with your friendship. You are so kind, thoughtful, and talented. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday again dear friend. You received some gorgeous cards and I spied mine there. Your meal looks yummy and such beautiful flowers from your sister. Enjoy your week. Hugs jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.