Tuesday, November 9, 2021

T Stands For It is Still Tuesday!

  4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4


Good afternoon, readers.  I am posting a tad late to hook up over at TSFT where Elizabeth & Bleubeard host a tea party every Tuesday.  We all post something drink related in our post and then we all check out what every one is doing while we sip our drinks.  

We have been having some beautiful days here since Sunday, so I have been walking everyday!  Here are a few photos from my walk:

















Now they have taken down the Halloween decorations and hung a few of these.



Aren't the trees beautiful?  I keep bringing home leaves!  I put them in books but the loose their color, unlike the ones I modged podged.  They kept their color.  I don't know what I will do with all the leaves, but I just can't help myself.

For my ticket to the tea party, I will show you photos of something I didn't know existed until about a month ago.  When I stopped I was thinking a cup of hot tea.  See for yourself.








I drank it all.



I drank the Texas Sweet Chai, too sweet for me.  So, that was a new experience!

What crafting have I been doing?  We are having Falliday Fest at SplitcoastStampers.
Here is one project I did for the Throwback Cake Blitz:




You can get the template here.


Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Happy T Day to the T Gang!




10 comments:

  1. what a beautiful path to walk- the trees are so colorful and wonderful. Those drinks would be too sweet for me but hey, you get credit for trying one AND drinking it all;)
    Love the 3D cake slice- such a really pretty way to perhaps put a little something in for a gift for someone who can't have cake. Thanks for sharing and happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you've been enjoying your walk with those pretty fall colors Sharon. I picked up some leaves today myself. And that tea shop is really interesting. I don't like sweet tea, but they look like they have some great flavors. I like the saying on their sign. I hope you had a wonderful T day Sharon. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scenery for your walk, Sharon. Those fun tea places are popping up everywhere. I need to try one of the ones around here. Love that paper cake - super cool. I wish I could do the things that require measuring.

    Fun post and happy T-day! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry I am so late visiting. I didn't even see your name until I was refreshing for my new post. Sally was telling me she had seen some glorious trees this year. She said this was the year for leaves changing beautiful colors. I see you found some beauties on your walk. Too bad my camera has to be on the fritz.

    That's a lovely box. I think you did a great job creating it, too.

    Wow, what a different tea establishment. I was surprised and impressed, because I have never heard of it. I see it was on what I call "restaurant row," too. Thanks for sharing your walk, your latest art project, and your tea from that new restaurant for T this (actually Wednesday) Tuesday.

    You made a comment about voting that surprised me. You said "We voted by mail. It is just easier that way. We have been set up for awhile to do that." I voted by mail in 2020, but had to request a ballot (which required a stamp) and when I got the ballot, had to return it by mail (using another stamp). I was sent a ballot request again this year for both the primary and the general. I am NOT set up on anything and would like to know how you got a ballot without requesting one. The request I got for a ballot came late where I live and I knew I would never get it back to them before election day, much less get the actual ballot in time to vote. When Covid was running rampant, I didn't mind voting by mail. Now I think it's stupid to pay two postage stamps when I can get to the church which is less than a mile away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t believe it’s autumn already for you. My favourite time of the year. I love the trees and I would also pick up the leaves. You can gel press them. A beautiful walk. The cold teas looks interesting. I love the cake box. I always admire people who can make things that require folding and lots of fiddly bits. I’m lazy lol. Happy day and week. Hugs jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our autumn leaves are falling fast. The brilliant red ones seem to go first. Your walk looks beautiful, and your area seems to be having a longer color season.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fall colors are amazing and so pretty. I would have enjoyed that walk as well. This is such a beautiful season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous colours on your walk. Love the cake box but sorry to say I'm a coffee lover! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous trees and beautiful pathway for a daily walk. I have to get all of my steps indoors walking from room to room in my house. Still, if I were to walk outside my view is very blah in comparison to yours. Thank you so much for sharing your walks and adventures. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.