Monday, June 28, 2021

T Stands For Tuesday Again!

 "Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day." Ps. 71:8

Good afternoon!  It is time for another TSFT post.  I look forward to seeing what everyone is doing every T Day Tuesdays. I know it is Monday, but for a lot of our bloggers who come to the T Party at Altered Book Lover with Bleubeard and Elizabeth, it is already Tuesday!  So, that is why some of us post on Monday afternoon/evening.  Unlike other times, I have a lot to share today; so let's get to it! :)

Today, I have been playing with a free grafic from The Graphic Fairy.  If you sign up for their Friday emails, you get a free digi every week.  This past week, I also got a free instructions to make these tiny envelopes along with the free digi of them.  She gold foiled the envelopes but I used a gold gelato instead.  I am not going to get into the expense of foiling. Her instructions were to spray the paper before starting to cut, but I sponged inks on instead.  I know, I don't follow directions, do I?  Then we  were to cut the squares out, draw lines across the back like an X, then we would know where to fold the envelopes.  That was a great tip.  Then I fussy cut the roses and the sayings.  I inked up some cheese cloth, then glued all into the envelopes.  Besides the gold gelato around the edges, I also sprayed with shimmer spray.  I am working on a rose theme junk journal and bet these will go in it.  Hers are gorgeous!  I was just playing.  I plan on making more and doing them more gorgeous. :)

I didn't think to take a photo before I had already begin to cut the squares.  This is what the square looked like before cut and folded.








I really think I will use these.  If you want the correct instructions go to The Graphic Fairy. This was called DIY Vintage French Gold Foil Papercraft.


This post would be way too long if I shared everything I had planned to share, so I will save some for next time.  But I did remember to take photos when we went out to eat this week, something we haven't done for a long time, with what has been going on the last year and a half!  Besides the pandemic, my hubby had hip replacement surgery a little over a month ago, yet, he already was able to go out to eat with only the help of a cane.  I praise the Lord for this!  

It is difficult to get out of there without giving in to some of their yummy looking deserts, but we managed!  Mainly, because their daily specials were so filling.  We each even took home half!  So, yummy!




This was a great salad with chicken, cranberries, sunflower seeds, & mandarin oranges served with a wonderful creamy walnut vinaigrette.  Maybe almonds or walnuts, too, can't remember, now.  But, delicious!!!!

Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure and check out Altered Book Lover TSFT to see what others are doing this T Day Tuesday. Have a wonderful crafty week!

20 comments:

  1. Hi Your cards are always so beautiful thanks for sharing. and yum all the foods look delicious Happy T hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those little embellishments are gorgeous. I envy you colored ink, too. Neither of my printers have colored ink/toner. I love the sparkle you created. It looks even better than foil, I think.

    Your meal looks wonderful. I think that sandwich and fries look good, too. Now I'm curious where you went. The cakes and muffins are making me hungry. And water is always best when eating out. Thanks for sharing these embellishments and your meal with us for T this week, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really fun to go back to eating out, isn’t it? We had a nice dinner with friends for the first time in a restaurant here in Michigan, though we ate out every day while touring Arizona. Chicken salad is great — we bought a huge amount of it from Costco and ate every bit.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second try to leave a comment: We ate out here in Michigan for the first time last week (though we ate out every day when in Arizona). It’s fun to get back to it. We also appreciate a good chicken salad, and had a big quantity from Costco recently.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those envies are darling! Love the whole vintage feel. You could put one on a tag and enter the new Tag Tuesday theme of vintage hosted by Valerie;)
    That salad sounds absolutely delicious, and with a bakery that looks like that of course I'd have to try something! Glad hubby is doing well. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely little envelope embellishments. Getting back out and about sure is nice. I haven't eaten in a restaurant yet almost two years. So awesome!!since we didn't often do that anyway even before COVID. I've actually gotten to hug some people that I haven't seen in almost 2 years! Made my day!!!
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those delightful envelopes. Graphics fair always has wonderful images. Glad you enjoyed eating out, the food looks amazing! Happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful vintage designed envelopes, loving the pretty papers and roses! Those pies and cakes looks so good, it looks like a fab place to eat 😁. Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharon those envelopes are so cute, they are gorgeous.
    So pleased to hear DH is able to be out and about, your food looks delicious, I always find portions are huge in America, no wonder people have doggy bags as we call them. The bakery has a huge selection, to much to choose from.
    Have a great T Day Sharon
    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon, Happy T-day!

    Your envelopes are wonderful - I so need to sign up and start getting her digis too! Love the way you distressed them. Beautiful work.

    Those desserts look so wonderful - I can't imagine how you avoided them. The salads look fab and look at you having water!

    Lastly, I am thrilled to see your husband getting out. I know it did you both good.

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the envelopes! Hubby is good at origami, too (me... not so much but I try and make it occasionally). Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad the hubby is doing well Sharon. Boy those desserts look good. I would gain 10 pounds just looking at them. Smile. And I'm with you and the foiling. the gold gelato works really well. They came out great. Have a super T day and July 4th too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little envelopes are so cute! Well done for doing those. I saw them on the Graphic Fairy, but haven't done anything with them,. This might spur me on.
    The food looks delicious, especially the salad. Did it have apple or radishes in it too? I seem to see something similar.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sharon I love your envelopes and the addition of the gold trim is brilliant. I so would love to see one of your journals IRL. Wow those desserts look yummy and yes portions are huge in the States. Happy day and hugs from Oz jx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those sweet little envelopes! So pretty!

    Medicine can accomplish wonders these days. I'm glad your hubby is doing well. Y'all must be excited that he can already get out and about. The chicken salad looks delicious. I'd have a hard time selecting a dessert. Yummmm! Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love seeing your creations they are so pretty. Glad you were able to go out as well. The hip replacements these days are truly miracles. Have an nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Wow! These look fabulous! I haven't checked my e-mail yet - I don't always download but this looks my kind of thing! Your meal looks great, glad that hubby could get out OK. I did try not to look at those desserts...Happy T Day, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful little vintage envelopes! They will make great embellishments.
    The desserts certainly look delicious and tempting. Glad to hear that your hubby is able to get around again after hip replacement. Hip and knee replacements look and sound painful.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  19. The envelopes are so sweet and i wouldn’t be able to walk by the dessert case without bringing something home. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't know where my comment went ......I did say in it that I hadn't seen my e-mail, since then I have downloaded the sheet and saved the tutorial - these little envelopes look so beautiful looking forward to playing!
    I whizzed past the desserts - not that i wouldn't eat any but ...hmm..better not!
    Your salad however looks amazing - I might have to play around with those ingredients too!
    Belated Happy T Day,Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.