Tuesday, April 27, 2021

T Stands For Tuesday and Tag!

  "Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day." Ps. 71:8


It really is Tuesday!  (Here, anyway)  Spring has sprung here, and I am getting up early to walk before it gets too hot!  I enjoyed the sunrise and the birds this morning when I walked. I truly praise God for a beautiful day.  I thank God that I can hear the beautiful singing of the birds.


Then I came home and finished up a tag for Tag Tuesday, that I started last night.  The gold around the edge took forever to dry!  Valerie gave us a challenge that  Anything Goes.





I used Lean on Me SU! stamp set for the sentiment, and a Santoro stamp for the girl.  I started with glossy paper and sponged ranger inks of Adirondack Denim, and Cain Fever on the glossy. This was a technique I learned at a craft show many years ago.   I stamped the girl and sentiment in Ranger jet black archival ink.  I used Pilot Gold ink marker.  I glued the tag on blue, and cut it to be a tag and punched hole through both and added the gingham ribbon. I then added flowers with a Imaginisce tool.  I had gotten this several years ago at a garage sale. You apply I-roc gems with it.  It has a battery; you push the button and it heats the gem onto the flower and through to the cardstock.  It works, and the gems that came with it are pretty.  Thank you Valerie for the challenge.



Here is my ticket to TSFT over at Bleubeard & Elizabeth's at Altered book Lover.

Happy Belated Birthday to our hostess Elizabeth!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Day!

14 comments:

  1. Hi sharon,
    Love the gorgeous tag, beautiful colours too.
    We are walking early too as we have to wear masks all the time and now it’s warmer it’s hard to breathe walking with a mask on in the heat.
    Happy T day
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet tag with a so true sentiment. I have a few treasure friends myself and feel very blessed having them. I like your sunrise photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm so late visiting. Still a bit under the weather and taking it easy. So glad you got out and walked. I need to do that, too, but I seem to have to much work here before that can happen. I finally got around to mowing my yard. Took me most of the day Sunday, but it's finally done. Now if I just felt good enough to schedule a hair appointment, I'd be happy.

    Your tag is adorable. Your little girl is charming. I like the layering, too. Thanks for explaining about the flowers. I think I saw that technique created on sweatshirts and jeans, but never on paper. It's lovely.

    I like the looks of your kitchen. Very modern and great island. Thanks for sharing your walk, your tag, and your drink with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice early morning photo. Spring is really welcome.

    best.... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, happy T Day! Love the photo, the light is so beautiful. And your tag is fantastic, love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. And yes, gold always takes a long time to dry! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love spring and summer morning walks. Something about the sun so low in the sky and birds singing. Nice tag too Sharon. Hope it was a wonderful T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walks in the springtime are lovely :) Taco? Sounds good to me :) Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is lovely. Such a cute stamp! Glad that you are enjoying the beautiful weather.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet tag. Or should I say 'Gordjuss'!
    Happy T-Day (belated),
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a beautiful walk. I love listening to the birds.Your tag is adorable. Cute little miss and I enjoyed your art process. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tag is just too darn cute. Love the photo too. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nwilliams6 has left a new comment on your post "T Stands For Tuesday and Tag!":

    Great tag, Sharon, the girl is adorable and the gold edging is perfect. Walking is a wonderful thing and sounds like you are seeing and hearing much beauty - I wish I walked more. Your drink looks refreshing and fun - especially if you had tacos with it too. Happy late T-day and many hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty is the tag- love the colors you added and the gold edging is f=so pretty! The girl image is so sweet- maybe I will drag out mine- never has seen ink ...LOL Glad you were able to get out and walk early and then...get some crafting accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tag is just adorable. You have reminded me I have a few of those stamps hiding somewhere in this craft room!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.