Wednesday, January 27, 2021

My Memory Tag

              "Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day." Ps. 71:8

 Hello readers.  Today I wanted to share with you a tag I made for the Tag Tuesday Challenge.  Wendy has challenged us to use a photograph or part of one on our tag. I really wanted to do this one because I am a scrapbooker.  I visualized using it on a scrapbook page, but now think it will go in my junk journal I am working on.    One reason is the photograph has already been scrapped, but the other is because it is a memory I enjoy looking back on.  I remember what I was feeling at the time. I remember the breeze, the sun, the sound of the waves and smells, and they were all happy memories.  So, I want to put it in my junk journal that I will be using this year, as list journal, or a goal journal, or however I want to use it.  I will be able to look at the photo and relax and be calm, and maybe even inspired! LOL  This was from our trip to Maine in 2018.

First I cut a tag shape, then smooshed it in Distress oxides on my glass mat. Then I used modeling past through a Rabbit Hole Designs stencil. I had won it in a prize with some stamps, too, from SplitcoastStampers.  I die cut the stamped sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs. I die cut some shells to add to the tag.

Hope you like my tag.  I think I will enjoy using it in my junk journal.

Be sure and check the other tags over at Tag Tuesday.


                                                                                                
                                                                                Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!                                                                                                                            


8 comments:

  1. Nice tag Sharon. I love the summery view. It is perfect for these wintery days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea to use a picture on your beautiful tag! I love the idea of the beautiful day, nice and warm, the sun is out...LOL Your stenciling is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Sharon, thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag with lovely memories for you. Thank you for joining us on Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like looking through a porthole Sharon. Love your tag! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Tag..great sentiment too.
    Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sharon, what a great sentiment and your picture is spot on! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely, and I think it will be a great addition to your journal to give you something to think about at times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.