Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving! & What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 442

Blessed be the Lord,
who daily loadeth us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation. Selah  Psalm 68:19


Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the U.S.  I have my turkey thawing in the refrigerator, small as it is, as there are only two of us.  Feeling thankful for all my many blessings, that I don't deserve, but because of the grace of Jesus I have many!

We are gathered together today to show our desks so here is mine.  And if you want to see everyone else's, here is a link to Julia's where we all hang out!

You can see how late I have come to the party!  Four here, so across the pond it is probably Thursday by now! 


So, again, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  "Count your blessings, name them one by one!"
Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. What a great collection of pens and love the way they are organised too. Happy Thanks Giving to you too.Have a very happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pens! yes, Thursday now... I'm late visiting. Happy thanksgiving. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your pens..my sons take mine to colour in no matter where I hide them but hey ho at least they are being creative..happy turkey day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, great desk shot, so colourful. Have a lovely Thanksgiving, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great view Sharon! Love that you have the colour trio stored together - so sensible! Hope Thanksgiving was a lovely day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work area! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, I love the perspective of this shot and I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving :) ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.