Wednesday, November 29, 2017

New stuff & What's On Your Workdesk ? Wednesday 443

Blessed be the Lord,
who daily loadeth us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation. Selah  Psalm 68:19




Surprise at supper tonight, when the doorbell rang.  A package!  With all the Christmas online shopping we have been doing I forgot I was expecting something from Stamp N Storage.  They had a special last week, plus free shipping plus I had a rewards coupon so I ordered another 24 stamp/refill/marker storage unit and added it to my other one.  I filled it up already!  So I am posting my Blog after all, to show what is on my desk this Wednesday! Also, someone mentioned buying gold poster board at Hobby Lobby for our gold cards stock and it would be cheaper.  So I bought one piece with coupon for 76 cents!  This is how much I got out of one piece!
Also, new little  white spinner organizer for $9.99 at Tuesday Mornings last week.  There is also a card I made with a new technique for me with TH Oxide Inks and water spritzing on water color paper over a stencil.  And  I broke down and got the SU! Dragonfly thinlits last week.  Well, as you see by the clock on top of the storage it is 8:00pm Wednesday night.  Again, just barely making it to the party!



Watercolor Imprint Technique for the New Technique Challenge on SplitcoastStampers
Here is link to the tutorial.

Here is a link to Julia's where all us bloggers get together to show our craft space every Wednesday.  Why don't you join us?

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments and  am encouraged by them.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, you certainly dropped lucky with the storage; it's amazing how quickly they fill up isn't it. Love the Oxide background. Happy WOYWW Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like a bit of self-shopping at Christmas!! I must say I thought the ink pad storage was bespoke made, such a clever idea. God score on the old vouchers and specials, am impressed! Lovely dragonfly card, that iridescent glitter is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your storage unit on your desk! How handy is that? That white spinning caddy will also be so useful, all your important little gadgets can live in there. Hope you have fun!
    Hugs LLJ 13 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon. I love those dragonflies and the card worked so well. Great new storage too. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a lovely and very creative weekend, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah tell your husband Sharon, from me he hasn’t lived till he’s seen Oz in the flesh, it’s the most beautful country in the whole world ;-) I’ve been to few places now over the planet and simplycant wait till I get home to where I live. You’re welcome to call by!
    Drooling totally over those storage’s, wow, and that dragon fly set of stamps and dues is on my I would love it but simply can’t afford list
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x #1

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing better than forgetting you have ordered something and it popping through the door. It's like Christmas! Not so good if it gets lost in the shipping though and you have paid and forgot!!!
    That storage system you have is to die for.
    Love the DO technique - off for a look.
    Hugs & Thanks for the visit to mine
    Neet 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great deal on that storage unit. Love the technique you used on your card and dragonflies are next to my heart after butterflies. They are so beautiful and graceful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.