Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Morning Walk & WOYWW #430

Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage:  be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."



Good afternoon!  I decided to go walking this morning instead of blogging or crafting, so now it is late! A friend and took a nice walk on the river to our Veteran's Memorial Walk. I took a few photos, but really forgot till we were almost back to the car.  Then,  I had to come home and start on a card for our Alphabet Challenge on SplitcoastStampers, so now my desk really is a mess!  And since that is what What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday is all about, without further ado, here is my desk!  And if you want to see more desks from all over the world, check out Julia's Stamping Ground.



Ok, that wasn't very exciting.  I do get messy when making a card!  Even my tea is sitting there getting cold!  That is normal! 

Here is a tag I made earlier, after watching a Julie Nutting video.  It was fun to stamp this Julie Nutting  girl on script paper, fussy cut her, and then paper pieced her dress.  Since she is so tall I put her on a  tall tag, and added buttons and butterflies!  I will eventually put her on a scrap page.

And here are photos from our walk!



Thanks for stopping by!  I will come by your space shortly!  Have a wonderful week!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon. A cute tag! She's quite a gal, isn't she?! Gorgeous pictures of your walk by the river. Looks like you have a beautiful sunny day today.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your desk looks great! The pictures from your walk, also! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at those photos, I can see why the walk came before crafting. Your desk looks very similar to mine when making a card; I rarely drink anything when it's hot either lol. Happy WOYWW Sarah #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique and funway to decorate a tag! I like that handwriting bit especially well. Very nice.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Rose of Rose's Art Garden #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos and a great desk, looks good to me, nice and busy. Have a great crafty week and happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos- best way to travel! If you can't make a mess you can't make anything!
    Robyn 7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that is a great idea to put that girl on a tag Sharon, I never got around to collecting any of those girls because the size surprise me and I like to make big cards :) The scenery from your walk looks gorgeous too ~Stacy #37

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you got carried away with that walk. Lovely scenery and the weather looks perfect.
    Ages since I used one of those girls - must get one out - just the thing for a card I am due to make. Thanks!
    Hugs & Thanks for the earlier visit - Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag, that walk looks so lovely I don't blame you for choosing it before crafting... your desk is not messy it's a busy creative one... May #10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag! And I don't blame for going for a walk instead of blogging! Beautiful swans, water, ducks, all good for the soul! I also love messy desks!
    Have a great week, thanks for your visit! Lindart #35

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharon, Love the tag, and what gorgeous scenery on your walk. Late visiting the second half of the list, had real trouble with my shoulder. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing photos! lovely tag, as I work with ATCs I don't use Julie Nutting designs but I love them.
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.