Monday, September 2, 2013

EMS Challenge 48: Canadian Sunrise

Going to be a busy week this week, so I am posting a day early. :)  Tomorrow, we will celebrate our 47th anniversary, and later this week I will be going to my 50th HS reunion!  Oh, my goodness!


 I did this simple  page for a challenge at Even More Scrapping!   I loved Cheryl's sketch for these photos, which are from a cruise we took in October. The paper is from Adventure the World Awaits {with foil}pad from the Paper Studio. I used my SU! letter die for the title and numbers from CTMH Golden Years for the date.   Does my title look like it is on ocean waves?  Well, I took these photos from the top deck at 5:55 am and we were sailing. :)




Thank you for stopping by and for your comments!

10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful page Sharon! I love the pics & layout! Very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty page Sharon!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you get gorgeous sunrises up in Canada! Love the way you kept things simple so those beautiful pictures could shine through. Thanks for playing along with the sketch this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! I've only been on one cruise in my life, but it's one that I cherish since both daughters and families were along. I'd love to visit Canada sometime and see a beautiful sunset like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pictures! Congrats on your anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tribute to what I'm sure was an awesome view in real life. Congrats on your anniversary. You must have married VERY young hehe. Hope the reunion went well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your anniversary and I loved your second on the 2nd post-very pretty hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, congrats on your win and have fun using your goodies. Love the beautiful scrap page with the sunrise. Happy 2nd on the 2nd, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.