Tuesday, October 6, 2026

T Stands for Totally Fall

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:16-17


It is so lovely out today.  I walked yesterday and today because it is so beautiful and cool in the mornings! I love Fall!  I did get a photo on Saturday when I walked. Not beautiful but a sign of the season.


And I discovered a Keeper replica on my walk that I never noticed before.  I walked by the cemetery, and this was across the street.






It is in front of a reality company, so that must be why the art on it involves a sold home.


And for my art I made a art journal layout to join the October Art Journal Journey Challenge:  Beautiful World.  When I first thought of doing it, I wanted to incorporate "This is My Father's World hymn, but could only find this one, which I think is better!


Now for my ticket to TSFT!  I found this in my past photos with two cups!  LOL



Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great week.

8 comments:

Lana said...

Wonderful song. We're loving the cool, beautiful walking weather here too!

DVArtist said...

I love that first photo. With the hay bale behind makes it a very artistic photo. That's a nice piece in front of the reality company. The art page is lovely too. Have a nice day today.

My name is Erika. said...

Like Nicole. I love that first photo. It just screams autumn. And it looks like a beautiful day.That's a great day for Mia's challenge too. Thank you for joining her. I hope you had a super T day, and that you gets lots of nice walking weather. hugs-Erika

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That sculpture is so pretty. Your page is awesome too. I love the lively green paint strokes, and how the red Cross pops out - a symbol of how God so loved the World, that He gave his only Son to die on the cross for us. Peace, my friend!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

AH, a Keeper I haven't seen. It must be one of the originals because the second set had to have 150 things on each one. Those are WSU colors, too.

That's a lovely song and entry for Mia's theme at AJJ.

Like others, I enjoyed the first photo of the hay bale. Also, thanks for sharing your two cups of tea with us for T this Tuesday.

CJ Kennedy said...

the photo with the hay bale is beautiful. The Keeper of the Plains statues are amazing. So cool you found one you never saw before. Happy T Day

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Sharon! I’m just like you—I love walking in the mornings when it’s still quiet and cool. Your photo is beautiful and perfectly captures the start of Fall! And that Keeper replica you found is amazing. I especially love how it involves a sold home. My favorite is your gorgeous art journal page using one of my favorite hymns! I love everything about it! How better to depict a beautiful world?! Thanks so much for joining Mia’s challenge at AJJ this month. Happy October! Hugs, (the other)Sharon

Mia said...

What a beautiful page, Sharon! Great song!
Thank you for entering my challenge at Art Journal Journey.
Hugs,
Mia
Co-administrator for AJJ