Monday, March 15, 2021

T Stands for Too Excited

 "Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day." Ps. 71:8



I am excited to be the newest Dirty Girl on the Splitcoaststampers design team aka Dirty Dozen.  We are called that because we get dirty, inky fingers, you know.

So, I have been designing cards for the March Fan Club Gallery.  It is really an honor, and I get to do this for the next six months.

Meanwhile, I have also been scrapping layouts for the CalvinBall Challenges on ScrapHappy.

I have been trying to get older photos from our family scrapped.  On this one, I collaged paper scraps on tags, then added lace, and used one for the year.  The other has journaling on the the back, and is tucked behind the photo, but can easily be taken out and read.  I used some die cuts on here and ribbon and burlap.  I love scrapping these older photos, and I am finding many treasures among them, like letters, and postcards, which help me find out important details.






Happy T Day to all the TSFT gang over at Elizabeth's Altered Book Lover.





Thank you for stopping by today.


14 comments:

  1. Congrats Sharon on joining the design team. And nice scrap page. Sounds like you have been keeping yourself busy and having fun too. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

  2. Congratulations on your new design team duties. What an incredible honor. I can see why you are so excited. That is a gorgeous scrapbook page. I am in awe of your scrapbooking abilities.

    I felt the earthquakes, too. I knew as soon as I felt one. The first time I ever felt one, I thought the cats were under the couch fighting. However, when I saw both cats were actually in sight, I realized it must have been an earthquake. Now that we've had so many of them, they are old hat and I know exactly how they feel.

    Thanks for sharing your art and your tea image with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sharon, you deserve the honour of being a Dirty Girl.
    Happy T Day
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congrats on being part of the design team :) Your page is terrific, I like the lace and how you added the year to the tag, very clever. Enjoy your week ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a dirty girl. What a great opportunity to craft more. You scrap page is so pretty. Love that old photo.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice layout for that page. Congratulations on being on the design team :) Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely scrap page. Enjoy getting dirty! Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like my mother's high school scrap book pages. She made her own scrapbooks with photos and sketches that she did herself and that her friends did. That's lucky as I'm not so talented.

    be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun you dirty girl!:) Enjoy, and happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many congratulations on joining the Design Team! Your card look amazing, living all those vintage layers 😀. Take care and wishing you a Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy day and congratulations. Love the family scrap too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Sharon on becoming part of the Dirty Dozen. What an honor! I love this scrapbook page you created. Your collage of items in the background is great. I love the lamp post and I love how you stuck in the year. Very creative indeed! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to you on being a member of the Dirty Dozen. Gorgeous page you created for the Class of 1938. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Sharon!!! This is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.