Monday, October 19, 2020

T Stands For 1919 Morning Lady Tag

 "Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day." Ps. 71:8


Good evening.  I am posting this for T Stands For Tuesday early, Monday evening.  I will link up with Bleubeard and Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover.  She is a lovely hostess every week; and all we have to do is post something drink related in our post and we can come to the party! 


I don't know how Monday evening sneaks up on me, but it does!  But, I do just have the ticket this evening for the Tea party!  My secret prayer sister revealed herself to me with a gift Sunday at church.




I already am drinking tea out of my new cup and am wearing the cozy soft socks!  It has turned cool here and the furnace is on!  Brr!  What happened to Fall?


What am I working on this week?  Still working on Junk Journals! LOL  Because I finished my September Junk Journal Challenge for Dear Julie Julie , I was rewarded with free digi images from her.

This is a tag (with a pocket) I created using one of her Morning 1919 ladies.  This will go somewhere in my journal.  I colored one of Julies's 1919 Morning Ladies a little with Copics.  I colored the little flower with a Copic , also.  I added pieces of lace, ribbon, and a sticker.  The card stock  is Ruby Red from Su!  The Designer Series Paper or DSP is from SU! also, both cardstock and paper are retired.  The leaves are dies cuts from Special Reason stamp/die bundle from SU! (Stampin' Up!) These Morning Ladies are available in her Etsy Shop.

 

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Thank you for your comments.  It is nice to know someone is actually reading my posts! LOL

Happy T Day to the T gang!




19 comments:

  1. It is always such a surprise that the cold weather just arrives and suddenly fall seems to be over. I've pulled out socks too, but not new ones. Yours look comfy. And I like your tag too. Her pearls really dress her up. Hope you have a wonderful T day Sharon. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely gift to receive- and the warm socks are perfect right now! Beautiful tag art. happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gifts! enjoy Love your tag Sharon, Happy T and rest of the week hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful art and a nice gift from your friend. Happy T Day, have a good and safe week! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, here they said in the news it´s too cold for the season. Crazy everywhere! I´m too, sitting here with winter-socks. Usually that starts earliest in November!
    Love your tag, it´s beautiful.
    Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t know if my feet are colder or if our season is more advanced, but I started wearing socks several weeks ago!

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh what a gift. There is nothing better than warm socks on a cold day. I really like your tag too. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect gift for the reveal! Happy T Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely gift. Tea and cozy socks. I'm on a quest to find cozy, colorful socks that don't bind. You'll have to let me know how your new socks fit. I like the cardinal on the box, too. Pretty tag, too. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to have secret prayer partners and exchange a gift! You received a really nice assortment of goodies. My temps are still in the 70's today so I'm still pretty warm on this end. The little bits of lace on your tag is so pretty and I love how it has a tuck pocket too ~ Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right before I was going to leave you a message, I got up to get coffee. When I did, I must have hit my computer screen because when I got back, my screen was black. I even rebooted and tried the little lights that adjust the screen. I was sick about it, but waited until today when I could see better what was going on. I finally found I had accidentally unplugged one of the cords that hooks the screen to the hard drive box. I am so glad I didn't need a new computer screen.

    I know what you mean by cold. I've been freezing all day and last night, too. I refuse to turn my heat on until after Halloween, though. I heard it's supposed to be 80 F tomorrow, so I can snuggle with the boys another night.

    Your secret sister gave you some wonderful gifts. I like that mug, too. And Holiday Berry tea sounds wonderful. I want to warm up in a bath with the fizzy, too. Of course, I LOVE the colorful socks. You can NEVER have too many socks (says the woman who bought about 200 pair back in the late 80s).

    Your tag is beautiful, Sharon. I like how you used the free digi you got. Thanks for sharing your tag, your gift from your secret sister, and your new mug and tea with us for T this Tuesday. Sorry I wasn't her sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift, love the box too! Your tag is gorgeous with the pretty pieces of lace and stylish lady - perfect 😀. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of a secret prayer sister. We all need encouragement and knowing someone is praying for us is such a comfort. You received a lovely gift! One can never have too many socks and mugs.
    Love your tag.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. your tag reminds me to go put on my pearls...
    yes we went from hot to cold... really cold tomorrow and snow again (we had snow in Sept) on Sunday. Please let it stop some of the fires that plague us.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Secret prayer sister - that sounds lovely. And she put together a lovely box of goodies for you. How thoughtful.

    I enjoy reading your posts, Sharon. It's nice having you back at T after your broken wrists. I don't know how you managed with both broken; but I'm glad that's all behind you now.

    Happy T-Day. Stay safe, warm and well. Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely idea to have a secret prayer sister. She bought you a gorgeous present too. A lovely mug and beautiful socks. Yes, It is sock weather! I have gor my socks out too and I am now wearing them as it is evening and it's chilly. We shall be moving upstairs soon where we have heating.(no heating in our downstairs flat)
    Sorry for the late comment,
    Have a good week,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful surprise gift. Those socks looks so comfy. I love your tag too. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely gift from your secret prayer sister! And I love that tag. So beautiful with the roses and the lady! Have a creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful gift - those cosy socks look so pretty! I love your tag, how lovely to give your lady pearls! Sorry to be so late, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.