Tuesday, September 25, 2018

T Stands for Things To Do After I have Tea!

       Lamentations  3: 22 It is of the Lord 's mercies that we are not consumed, because his             compassions fail not.  & 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.



Good Morning!  It is Tuesday again and time to join Bleubeard  and Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover for T Stands for Tuesday! I am sitting here, with a cup of tea,  looking at this while I post my blog. This is something I made for my desk last year for a challenge on SplitcoastStampers VSN. (Virtual Stamp Night challenges to make something in an hour)  So now,  I need to make a list of all the things I need to do today, besides what is already on my list!  Post Blog, Get cards in the mail, Organize craft room, Do challenges.  Call friend about getting together, call another friend to see how they are, call aunt to see how she is, call my sister to see how her eye surgery went!  So much to do , so little time!  I think I better post, and get busy!  Have a wonderful TSFT!



When I posted this in my gallery on SplitcoastStampers this is what I said: 

"Oh, my goodness, this was so easy! Once I thought of it an remembered this stamp "Things To Do". I bought these tea stamps before I retired as well as the paper, too-eight years ago! I have used the cup, pot, and bag, but hadn't used the "things to do" stamp. At the stamp show where I bought it , they used it in a similar way, so this wasn't my unique idea. I just cut the teapot paper and slid it into the  acrylic frame. I put Velcro circles on the sticky notes and stuck it to the frame. I cut the oval and stamped in green the images with my Misti, then cleaned the stamps and inked up with Versa Mark and stamped again. (that is what is great about the Misti) Then I heat embossed the images. Thanks Deb for a great VSN April Fools challenge. I will definitely use this. The striped paper is the other side of the teapot paper. I loved it and got it in 2009 because someone on SCS had made a card with it and I had to have it. Then, I hoarded it! LOL
Thank you everyone for your suggestions last week about my dried up products!  I will let you know how it all works!  So good to have friends to help with these situations!  You all are great and I appreciate you!


Thanks for stopping by!  

13 comments:

  1. You did a GREAT job this week. I love this T entry. Really unique and unusual, which is what I like best about T Day.

    Just read your comment. Yes, I went to the Museum of World Treasures, but only because my friend Sally said the Eisenhower Museum, Library, and boyhood home was under construction or renovation. I went with Sally's choice, because if I couldn't go to Abilene, I didn't care where we went.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely To Do after Tea lists with us for T this Tuesday. It's a beautiful entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your post too-enjoy your day-hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful piece you made, looks like a lot of hard work. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Bible quote for today, Sharon. I'm been racking my brain for some way to depict my faith in a journal page for one of Danielle Mack's journal prompts: Faith. This is it!

    That's a very cute to-do list board. I love it! I like to tell myself "Too many toys. Too little time." It puts a happy spin on the conundrum of never having enough time.

    Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 'To Do 'list it is a super project and so useful. I smiled when I read you would have tea first.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this way of having a to-do list pad. "After I have tea" is a perfect way to keep our priorities straight :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you got everything done on your list. I need to keep a to do list, but I like the idea of waiting until after tea to do all those items. I hope it was a good T day too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This is amazing! The perfect list making quote. And that tea kettle paper is the perfect background. I love this, Sharon.
    I hope that you are able to accomplish everything on your list. I love making lists but I find there are not enough hours in a day. But thankfully, God knew what he was doing when he made day and night. I am sure that I would be even more tired if we had longer days.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you are having a busy week and your Things to do after tea project is fabulous! The colours and stamps are perfect - I love it 😀. Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea - I have a planner but haven'y filled in for this week(trying to hang on to holiday mode still!!!) Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant to get here sooner, but I seem to be running behind, which I've done all week.

    Did you go to the Senior Expo? I asked Sally if she knew about it and she said no, so I told her about it. I checked it out after you told me it was Thursday. I went the last two years as her advocate/care giver. This year, she told me she already had other plans and it was to watch the Senate hearings. She turned them on at 9 am and watched until they concluded around 5ish. I only watched a few minutes and simply couldn't watch any more than that. I don't know how she watched the entire day, but she did. So obviously, I didn't get to go to Senior Expo this year. I read however, that the new library was part of the tour, and Exploration Place was no longer on the roster. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That ´s a very good idea, have a "things to do" list at the same place, mine is a little sheet of paper, different every day . Love these tea papers, they are great !
    I wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. Such a cute idea and it's always good to have a note pad on hand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.