Wednesday, July 12, 2017

WOYWW #423 & Splitcoast Challenges

Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage:  be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

   Good morning! I am posting!  Although, not a photo of my desk as my camera is already packed for our Ladies Encouragement Ministry card making day, today!  So, this will be short and sweet.  I will show you a card that I made as a sample for the ladies today.  Two of us did get together beforehand and make up about 40 kits, that include die cut verses and panels, and die cut sentiments and panels.  We put card bases and printed paper in with it and they can put it together and add embellishments.  We yak and craft, and hopefully the receivers of the cards will be blessed and encouraged.

Sample:





And below is a card I made for our Alphabet Challenge, the Stamp2Spend Challenge and the Tuesday Teapot Challenge  on Splitcoast Stampers.  It is D for dies, D for Dimentionals, and D for Dani, the wonderful lady it will be sent.  And D for different fold.  The fold is  Fanfare Fold, and I followed the tutorial, on Song of My Heart.

Check out WOYWW at Julia's Stamping Ground.  We have a lot of fun every week with What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate you letting me know you were here!

10 comments:

  1. That fold looks interesting. Thanks for sharing the link. Hope your workshop goes well. Sarah #23

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had an enjoyable cardmaking day. Great cards - I am interested to find out where you can buy the scripture text stamp?
    Bernice #20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards you have there. Have a great woyww and a lovely crafty week, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, you always have such great inspiration to jump start my day... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fan-fold card! A new one for me, thanks for the link! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #31

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon, your cards are so lovely! I believe the recipients of these cards will be delighted! Great job and cause, Sharon!

    Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards. That looks like a great fold. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Sharon. I love the butterfly card of course. Great colors and fabulous fold. I really miss my butterflies outside. I hope next year will be a better one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are very nicely done. You card making party really sounds like fun. Other than getting together with one of my card making friends...I haven't been to a card making party for a while...I miss them...they're so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.