Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Blessings! & WOYWW 410

Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage:  be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."


Good afternoon Bloggers!  I just don't get up early enough to post this before I get busy on Wednesdays!  So, it is an afternoon Blog! I have been busy making a couple of cards and scrapping this week.  And, I got a wonderful Random Act of Kindness package last week!  I will share what my desk looks like as I am crafting and unmounting stamps.  On recent  cards, I made, I used wood mounted stamps.  I took them off the wood to use in my Misti.  I liked both stamps so well, I went ahead an unmounted them permanently, and put them in smaller cases.  If I just do this as I go, it won't be so overwhelming.  
Easter Blessings!


 
 As you can see, I am playing with the colors, edits in my photo program.  Just having fun.  '

Below is the RAK gift I received in the mail.
It was like Christmas!  I have used some already,
and plan on using some more.  Hopefully, I will pay this kindness forward and send some neglected sets to someone.  What fun! :)

I made this by sponging ink over a daisy stencil.  Loved the look of this. This was a color challenge to use Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo, and Lost Lagoon.
My wish for you, is to have a Blessed Easter, as you remember what our Lord and Savior did for us.
Don't forget to stop over at Julia's Stamping Ground and visit our hostess and the other Bloggers desks. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon. What a gorgeous card. Well done. A beautiful RAK as well - how lovely when someone does that for us. A real treat just as Easter comes.
    Have a special Easter - enjoy the presence of Jesus.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a lovely card and especially good as it comes from a RAK. What a great surprise. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I like what you did with the stencil, the background turned out supre Sharon :) ~Stacy #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet to be surprised by a lovely card. Love your sweet Easter card, very adorable image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.