Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #393 & Four Fold Card

Luke 2;11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord"


Late, I know, but I made it! Short this week!  Showing my desk that is cleaned from the last project waiting for the next one!  Check  out other Bloggers desks at Julia's Stampin Ground. Also, I thought I would share  a project called Four Fold Card.  I followed a You Tube video by Dawns Stamping Thoughts.net.  I normally do not do special folds because I must measure wrong and they never come out right.  But, I really liked this one, so I am showing it off.  So, that is it!  Have a great week!

Wow!  Enjoy this clean desk!  It won't stay that way too long!

This is the result of using a Scor-Pal and watching of Dawn's Video at least  five times!  It is a pretty cool card.  The top photo is the card open and the lower left is the front with the card closed.  Bottom right is just another view of the inside.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, maybe you could come round to mine and make my desk look like that I'm getting desperate now and will have to have a good tidy up soon. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a great woyww and happy crafty week, Angela x 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean desk. I love the card. Dawn is such a great teacher! I have learned so much from watching her videos.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #27

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) that was my very first thought was oh WOW its so clean, so it must be the before shot hee hee. pretty card Sharon :) ~Stacy #31

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, that card is aces....could have been me saying I don't normally do them...and for the same reasons! Your desk is a sight for tired eyes, my word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is amazing! It is so pretty all folded up. Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's for having a really clean work space and your beautiful Christmas card. Love that fold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.