Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Perfect Day for Crafting! WOYWW367

Hebrews 11:1  "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."


Good morning!  With a predicted 106 degree heat index today, it will be a perfect day to stay inside and craft!  In fact, as you can see from my photo, I have already begun.  For one thing, I have new toys to play with today!  I just received my order from LOTV, eight new stamp sets.  Already made one card with them.  I am a hostess for our Virtual Stamp Night this week-end on Splitcoast Stamper, and I am making samples for the challenges.  I will show you all the cards next week. Here is my desk this morning, since that is what we are doing here, showing our desks! I have just finished heat embossing and coloring an image. Oh, and there is a new to me SU! image that I picked up at a craft garage sale.  I am going to use that today for the Alpha Challenge- V for vases. Did you notice  my ATC?  (back center) Kelly sent me one as a surprise along with an adorable stamp!  What a wonderful crafty friend!


Check LLJ for more WOYWW desks.  I am off to look at your desks, now.  Have a great Wednesday!  Thank you for stopping by!





12 comments:

  1. Those stamp sets look very nice and as you have all those means of colouring at the back of your desk I imagine there will be lots for us to see next week [hint hint :)]
    In the meantime have a good week
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh new stamps! That's always so exciting

    Sheila #47

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a nice new stash of stamps to add to your collection. Good luck with the hosting at the Virtual Stamp Night, and look forward to seeing what you created for it next week. Happy WOYWW and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got a wonderful lot of new stash to play with. I always like finding crafting goodies at garage sales. My daughter had one in her town and was nice enough to go for me. She found me lots of good stuff!

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #39

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to have a new stash! I love receiving happy mail! Enjoy and can't wait to see some of your cards! :) Blessings, Felicia #50

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh too hot for me! great new stash. Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - new stamps to play with - what could be better. Here it has rained - a lot!!!! Flooding all over the place!! Have fun playing with your new goodies. Anne x 23

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sharon. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and to let you know those wheels hold my brads and eyelets well some of them. Those look like great stamps and congrats on teaching a class. Also what a wonderful surprise and the ATC so so stinking cute. Have a wonderful week Hugs ~Anne L#7

    ReplyDelete
  9. lucky you with all those new stamp sets - would be fun to be you! happy crafting donna #13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning, sweet friend! Glad the mail made you smile. Glad you are and Oaks fan. I can't thank them enough for what they've done for me. Lots of coloring in your future. Stay cool. Creative Blessings! Kelly #52

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of goodies to play with! Enjoy and stay out of the heat!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #42

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of new stuff to play with. I also got an ATC from Kelly with a stamp. I haven't used it yet. I ordered some of those new Season stamps from LOTV. Can't wait to get them. Stay cool and get more stamping done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.