Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 326 and Bookmarks

Col. 3:16-17 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to God and the Father, by him.

Hi!  Just got back from church where our Encouragement Ministry ladies made over 50 cards!
So, now I am working on bookmarks for our Women's Retreat this month. That is what is on my desk!
 I made my own Decorator Paper by  stamping  a background using an older stamp set by SU! Fabulous Fruits, I think.  Then I spritzed with the marker an air tool shown.  I don't know what is called.  I used Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant inks.  Then I used the Su! scalloped tag punch to punch both the stamped paper and the mauve.   I  glued the mauve to the stamped paper together to make two layers.  I also used the corner punch on the bottoms of the book mark.
On the back of the bookmark will be our verse and church name. Added ribbon for a finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy WOYWW!  Don't forget to check out what is on desks all over the world at Julia's Stamping Ground.

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty bookmarks! You've used that solid grape cluster stamp well. Judy #49

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prints look so professional, I though that it was store bought paper. I love the bookmarks that you made with it too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I thought that was DP you used. Great job! Thank you for the birthday card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice making your own DP. I know what a task you have making 100 of those. I have yet to use my spritz tool. By the time I try I'll probably need new markers ;-) Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.