Tuesday, April 19, 2022

WOYWW & House Mouse

 "And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And ye are witnesses of these things." Luke 24:46-48 KJV


It is again time to join Julia over at Stamping Ground and to look at what other crafters have on their desks.  I love seeing what crafters all over the world are doing.  

So, first here is my card I made this afternoon for the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Anything Goes Challenge, with option of stitching, while zooming with my crafty friends.  This is also for the Color Challenge on SplitcoastStampers to use Pacific Point, Pear Pizzaz and Gorgeous Grape. (or nearest colors you have)

This stamp is Diva Hopper and is for a precious lady whose last name is Hopper!  I stamped with Memento Black Tuxedo on Whisper White, and colored with Copics.   I cut the ovals with my Creative Memories ovals, because I wanted them larger.  I did the bigger oval with Pacific point, and the base is Pear Pizzaz and embossed with SU! Spring Flowers EF.  The butterfly was cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslit by SU in Elegant Eggplant.  Sentiment is from Turtle Friends by SU!

Now for my desk: 

You can tell I have been using my Copics.  I don't know why I have so many out!  Kind of messy, but really fairly neat for a change!


Thanks for stopping by.  Now I need to go see what you are doing.  Have a great week!


23 comments:

  1. I'm kind of overwhelmed with my road trip to Arizona, so no time for detailed comments this week. I wish the best to all my blogger friends.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the card and the House-Mouse stamps are always so cute! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, you are the early bird! Loving the House Mouse card it's so sweet. Your desk looks ready for something exciting to happen soon and hope you have a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute organisers on your desk Sharon. The card is super cute too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the card. The deva hopper is so cute, and coloured lovely,

    Take care lilian B

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute card. Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 7

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love House Mouse stamps, they are so cute and get up to all sorts of things. This one is lovely - who cannot love a Diva?
    Yes, you have been busy with the Copics - or so your desk tells us.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Sharon :-) I just love this little hopper, isn't she fabulous!! I can imagine this card arriving late as she can't run fast in those heels hahaha LOVE IT!!;-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellooo Sharon,yourcard is adoReable πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€© lots of happy copic pens ... looks like you had fun times at your desk 😘 sending love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! 😍 The bunny seems to go well with the sentiment too because it looks like she is moving slowly, dragging her purse along! πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute hopper image one of my favs. Great design & colours thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, slowness is inevitable wearing those shoes :). Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  13. That little mouse is so cute with her high-heels on and a butterfly at the end of her nose. You did a beautiful job coloring her. Thanks for sharing, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card! The Tonic glass mat is very popular! Mine is a few years old and quite scratched. Have a great week!
    Carol N #15

    ReplyDelete
  15. That card is lovely, the stamp... wowzah, how cute is that mouse in the big shoes! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, enjoy your week! Love from Holland, Marit #4

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dawwww, the little mouse is so cute, you really couldn’t be cross with her for being late for a birthday! Great colouring xx
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kind of messy?! You must rear back in horror at sight of my desk! There’s nothing like a bit of colouring for something to do whilst zoom chatting, love it. That’s a very sweet card, Ms Hopper will love it. I like the colour of the Pacific Point very much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card, I love your light stand with the stationery keeper
    Bridget # 18

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Belated WOYWW. Lovely to see a House Mouse stamp and some Copics. I don't even own any alcohol markers anymore (apart from a few neutral ones in my pen box), but do miss colouring. Ali x #16

    ReplyDelete
  20. This stamp is one of the most popular. She really knows how to wear those shoes. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nicely colored. I love the embossing and the tiny little butterfly you added. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the sweet image with the butterfly on her nose! Darling card and ....I think your desk is pretty clean : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.