Friday, August 2, 2019

Second on the 2nd & Winnings

Hello blog followers!  I wanted to join Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover for Second on the 2nd.
We are to blog a past blog post for a second time.  I think it is kind of a neat idea.  But first, I have to show you my winnings from a live scrapbook class with Alice Boll.  We all got together online and scrapped  and then she had a drawing.  I won a Wild Hare kit.  I hadn't heard of them before.  You go to their site, and complete a form of what you like, what you are scrapping, and they custom make the kit for you.  So this kit  was custom made for me to scrap my Colorado photos, in my colors.  Really fun that they do this.  I love the papers they sent.  It is all printed on both sides, so you have a choice. Lots of die cuts and embellishments.  That was my happy mail today!


@thewildharekits  Love , love the embellishments, & even a stamp set!

Here is my post from September 2nd, 2013, just in case you missed it. :)


EMS Challenge 48: Canadian Sunrise

Going to be a busy week this week, so I am posting a day early. :)  Tomorrow, we will celebrate our 47th anniversary, and later this week I will be going to my 50th HS reunion!  Oh, my goodness!


 I did this simple  page for a challenge at Even More Scrapping!   I loved Cheryl's sketch for these photos, which are from a cruise we took in October. The paper is from Adventure the World Awaits {with foil}pad from the Paper Studio. I used my SU! letter die for the title and numbers from CTMH Golden Years for the date.   Does my title look like it is on ocean waves?  Well, I took these photos from the top deck at 5:55 am and we were sailing. :)




I don't know how you all do the second.  I copied and pasted.  If you want to actually go to it.
Here is the link.

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments!  Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    Sorry I'm late visiting. My internet has been offline since last night. Like you, I copy and paste my second looks. I don't show the originals.

    You are SO lucky to have won those beautiful pages. I am always afraid of double sided pages, because I feel they are wasteful. But your win looks like you have a TON of choices. Great win, dear.

    Your second look is marvelous. It's a great entry and I am SO delighted you chose to join us. Thanks for sharing this with us as your second look on the 2nd. It was a fun FIRST look for me, since I haven't known you that long. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice winnings Sharon! It is always so much fun to win or get things, isn't it?. And I love this second view. Wow, what a gorgeous sunrise. Glad you shared this since I didn't see it the first time. Happy weekend and happy August. Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sun rise! And yes, I can see the waves in the lettering.
    Thank you for sharing your second on the second,
    Lisca
    PS To answer your question: Yes, I copy and past the original.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.