Monday, July 29, 2019

T Stands for Trading ATCs

"He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber." Ps 121:3  ESV
(2nd memory verse for our Revive Our Hearts Esther Bible Study)



Trading ATCs was so fun!  That is how we celebrated TSFT's 6th anniversary for those who don't know.   Our hostess for TSFT is Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover.  Elizabeth I think the photos of our ATCs meet the requirement for my drink related post.

I got mine this week from Lesca!  I can't wait to show you this fabulous ATC with it's own envelope decorated , also!   I love the papers she used.  Coffee and Cake for T day! I tried photographing with both my camera and iPad, but couldn't get the true colors, which are teals in the cups and panel behind the cups, and the gems sparkle more IRL, too.  Maybe she will have better photo of it on her blog.
Isn't it wonderful?  Every little detail on it.



She also sent me goodies!  I love the arrows, and picture using them on scrapbook pages!  And she even sent me a die.  Thank you Lisca, so much!  You are amazing!


  Isn't that llama adorable, and I even like the pink envelope that the ATC was in.




Next, I will show you the ATC that I sent to Eileen.  I have only done a few ATCs before.  This is not as elaborate as the one I received. :)  I used TH spray inks on watercolor paper, then stamped the Irsh Blessing on it with TH distress ink.  I die cut the tea cup and put on here, and stamped "6th" on, and added the tag.  Also, I flicked some gold FSJ silk on, and added a teabag charm.  


Do you want to see some more Colorado photos?

Here are some of the path that I walked around Lake Estes, Colorado.  It is 4 miles around, but I didn't go all the way.  I just went a ways both directons from where we parked.  I walked 3 miles.  Hubby walked some with me and then waited on a bench.  I took a photo with the zoom on of him when I got to the other side.  I wasn't even sure it was him until I got home and looked at it on my computer.  It was him.
:)


Beautiful view walking around the lake.


It looks like a street, but this is the walking/bicycle path.

That is the Stanley Hotel, that I could see, but with the zoom on.  The historic  Stanley Hotel  is what  inspired Stephen King's   "The Shining" and then a movie with Jack Nicholson.  The movie wasn't filmed there though.




There were several of these signs, along the way.  Watch out for elk!

Isn't this a beautiful place to walk?


Lovely walk!  I miss Colorado! At home we are already back to mid to high 90s.   I went walking today, and as it rained last night, it was humid and buggy this morning at 7.
Thank you all for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed this post, and have a lovely week!  Oh, and thank you all for your comments, and advice about my photos, and files etc. last week.  I do save them in a certain folder when it asks.  July goes into July.  I still don't know why my camera asks me the date every time.  It didn't do that before.  And for some reason if I skip that step, no matter how I save it, it puts it in a file in 1980!  But now I at least know where to look! LOL
Happy T Day to the T gang!

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked my ATC. I'm afraid I forgot to take any pictures of it, so I can't put any on my blog.
    I have now taken you photos and 'doctered' them a bit so that the colours looks a bit more realistic. I hope you approve.
    The photos of your Colorado trip are beautiful. Interesting to see the elk sign. Did you see any? I have never seen an elk but imagine they look like a large deer.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisca's ATC is incredible. You are right, it is a beauty. I'm impressed with both the ATC and the holder. She is also generous to a fault, too. I know that personally.

    I love your ATC. You put a lot of work into it, too. It's a lovely color, too.

    Lovely photos of your walks in CO. That is a beautiful area and a lovely lake, too. I know you are missing the weather there.

    Thanks for sharing your ATCs, the one from Lisca and the one you sent to Eileen, as well as more of your photos from Lake Estes. BTW, it may have rained at your place, but I was up all night and only got a few sprinkles where I was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful ATC and gift bundle from Lisca! Your photos of Colorado look so beautiful. I can see why you miss it. And your ATC for Eileen is lovely. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ATC's...both given and received!
    That elk sign really makes me laugh but I know its very serious.
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trading ATC's was fun, wasn't it? You got some great happy mail! And I also loved seeing your trip photos. Estes PArk really is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. And happy T day too Sharon. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ATCs and goodies from Lisca are gorgeous, enjoy! Colorado look like a beautiful place, I think I would enjoy walking those broad paths. Ours here are mostly narrow, which is sometimes difficult at weekends when lots of people and bikes are out and about. Happy T Day, and have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely artwork. The photos from your trip are wonderful. I like the elk warning. It's back to hot again where I am in Connecticut. :-( Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your ATC and goodies from Lisca look amazing! I love the ATC holder too, such a fabulous design 😁. It looks like you had a fun time in Colorado, Estes Park is a beautiful place! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharon wow i love your ATC parcel that you received lots of lovely things in it,love the cup and saucer cards.
    I am also your newest follower ,i hope you will visit and follow me too.
    What a wonderful walking track even though you needed to be careful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful ATC and fun pack of goodies you got from Lisca, Sharon. I love the ATC and die cut you sent me. I saved the ATC and handmade envelope in my Mail Art Binder and have already used the tea cup die cut you sent me 😊

    Gorgeous photos from Colorado!

    Happy T-day! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ATC and you received super goodies to use. Your photos looked lovely , it must have been good to walk in such a beautiful area.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ATC is wonderful and you got some lovely mail in return. It would be so nice to have a walking/biking path like that. The scenery is gorgeous. If you do go to the Stanley, stay away from Room 217 👻 Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOhh what a so lovely Atc from Lisca !! the goodies are also amazing, enjoy them. Love your Atc, it´s gorgeous.
    And I love the so beautiful photographs from Colorado, they are great, all green, love these places.
    Hope you had a very happy T-day ( sorry I´m late )
    I wish you a very nice Friday, and send big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.