Monday, July 15, 2019

Happy 6th Anniversary/Birthday to TSFT

Can you hear me singing?  I hope not!  We are celebrating Bleubeard & Elizabeth's 6th year of doing T Stands For Tuesday!  I have had such fun since I started linking over to Altered Book Lover  to celebrate T Day!  I have gotten to know so many bloggers from all over the world!  If you ever want to join in our T Days, just post to your blog a drink related post, and then link up on her blog.  Elizabeth has been so gracious to hostess us each week!  Thank you,  Elizabeth & Bleubeard of course, too!  Some of us will even swap ATCs this week to celebrate!

So,  here is my drink related post.  I am sitting here doing this post drinking my Twinings Lady Grey!  The reason it is sitting on my Big Shot is because I have been going through my stash of cards looking for one to send a friend.


The reason I wasn't here last week, was because I was busy hosting our Virtual Scrapbook Challenges on SplitcoastStampers,  and also participating in the Virtual Stamp Night for cards. I posted 6 scrap challenges, and also did  16 card  challenges!  I have a photo for you for all the cards and a rock, and separate ones I already put in the mail.
I was using them almost faster than I was making them! LOL

One challenge was to paint a rock!  LOL  Another was a slider card. ( the one with the fairy on the robin)  I used alcohol ink backgrounds I had made one day when playing, on several of the cards.  On the snail mail card, we used a Fossilized Rock Technique.  I will have to demonstrate that on one of my future posts!

This was a sketch challenge.  



I hope you enjoyed looking at these cards.  I really had fun doing the card  challenges!  Our theme was Rock Star.

My scrapbook challenges had a theme of Scrap Fireworks.  We just got our inspiration from different scenarios surrounding 4th of July.  I gave them a color challenge for red, white & blue, for example
You can play these challenges for the whole month of July if you are a scrapper. Just click on the link above.

Lastly a few photos of my walk I take every morning.  Not along the Rhine, or a lake even!  And bad photos too, as I am having problems with my camera, or the operator!  The best photos were the ones my camera wouldn't take! LOL  First the batteries weren't working, but I jiggled it.  Then my memory card was full!  LOL

a cemetery

the funeral home of the cemetery

The path no longer overlooks the cemetery here.  The path is actually an up and down, and curvy.  So not only do I get my steps, I get some exercise, too.


Sometimes, I actually go over and walk in the cemetery; it is so pretty and peaceful.

That is my post for our Celebration Tea Party!  I am scheduling this, so hope it works!
Thanks for stopping by!  I will probably be late! But I hope I remember to link this after it posts, and to put my asterisk by my name!  I do want to exchange ATCs.
Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely-so glad you shared them with us. My broken toe is doing better finally hoping by fall I can walk again
    Happy T hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea on the die cutter shows what a crafter you are. I know you love to make cards, something I NEVER do, so I am always in awe of the diversity which you show when making them. I have found postage is so cost prohibitive, I rarely send snail mail greetings anymore.

    Looks like you were able to link up great, and I'm so delighted you are sharing an ATC, too. Thanks for sharing your cards and your tea with us for T this almost Tuesday, dear Sharon.

    BTW, we were over on your side of town last Sunday looking for the street with pianos on it. I finally gave up, though, since I didn't have an address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - I will often have my morning coffee or afternoon tea in my art room:):) Great bunch of cards- and yes, they do come in handy don't they. Nothing like a quiet walk in summer. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy T day Sharon. Boy you were a busy lady making all those cards. But the ones you have shown us are beautiful! And your walk may not be near water but it is really beautiful just the same. I walk in the woods with little streams and wet areas and sometimes I just get too many mosquitoes. (smile). Happy T day Sharon. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a lot of lovely cards you got done, great! That must have been a busy time. Sorry you can' walk along the Rhine, but your photos are lovely, an great to have some up and down on your walk, here it is flat as a pancake. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you have been busy. My head is spinning just reading it. But I'm sure you had lots of fun.
    The cards are all beautiful. I like making cards as they are not so big as a whole scrapbook page. Besides I make them out of nesessity as I con't buy cards here. I just wish I had those fun sentiments like you have. I have The usual happy birthday, and Thinking of you and even a Happy Anniversary, but that is abut it. And sometimes I try to print on the cardstock from my computer but that does not always work (depending on the type of cardstock)
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS I have just realised that I am sending my ATC to you. I need your home address of course. I'll have a look in my drawer to see if I already have it.
    I'll let you know one way or another.
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I can't believe how many cards and project you've made for SplitCoastStampers. Every one of them is quite special. So you're photography challenged like me. We may be the only two in the T-party group!

    Happy T-day and Happy 6th to us! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a wonderful assortment of cards. I enjoyed seeing your photos from your walk. I like to go to cemeteries, too, because they are peaceful. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We were drinking Earl Grey tea before Captain Picard made it popular, but I've never tried Lady Grey. I keep meaning to pick some up but forget every time lol

    All of your ideas look delightful, and I'm wondering if I could make a slider as an ATC. Hmmm... :)

    The cemetery scene does look peaceful. I can imagine it makes for a pleasant walk. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I smiled at the singing ...lol 😉. Such amazing cards, you certainly got creative with all those different designs - perfect! Wishing you a very happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are amazing. You should open up a shop. I love meandering through the cemetery. You get some exercise and some art. I love looking at the carvings on the stones. Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful selection of cards, it looks like you had fun creating them.
    I smiled at your singing, my voice would clear the room.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My! You have been busy! I love the variety of cards you made and god that they are my favourite kind - flat (ish) to go in the post! Happy T day! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are really all Gorgeous Sharon !! Lovely colours and designs. Very Happy belated T-day !! I hope you´ll enjoy this weekend, and I send big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful post, sharon!
    sorry for being so late for t-day, but blogger refuses to send me email notes and thus i came really behind...
    have a great week, johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.