Thursday, August 2, 2018

Second on the 2nd: DTGD

                   Phi 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.


I have never done this before, but it always sounds fun.  I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover for Second on the 2nd.  It is a fun thing that  Elizabeth  hosts for us to share  a previous  post for a second time on the 2nd!  Clever idea!  I found this post close to same date five years ago.  Dare To Get Dirty, special challenges for the SplitcoastStamers Fan Club had just finished, and this year it is just starting on Saturday.  I thought it was appropriate to post again.  It was only the 7th post ever to my blog. Fun to look back to the beginning of my Blog.

This post is from:

Monday, August 5, 2013

Splitcoast Stamper DTGD Challenges

  Happy August everyone!  Where did July go?  I have been busy this first week of August creating cards for DTGD Challenges on Splitcoast Stamper.  I thought I would just show you what I have been doing. These cards represent many different techniques.  Later I will feature a card or two from them.  Maybe you see one you would like me to feature.  Just let me know. :)    Have a wonderful day!




22 projects for 42challenges


Kind of fun to see cards I made five years ago!  Hope you enjoy seeing them.  Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Second on the 2nd!

5 comments:

  1. An absolutely PERFECT second look, Sharon, and yes, you did a great job reshowing a relevant post. In looking these cards over, I would say they are as relevant and timely today as they were when you first created them. This just reinforces why I don't make cards. Yours are both beautiful and timeless. Thanks so much for joining us and sharing this second look on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous cards! I used to make a lot of cards back then, but not an more! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes - they were elegant and beautiful! Great you reshowed them! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea - to look waaay back to when your blog first began, Sharon. Your cards look wonderful.

    Have a great weekend. Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.