Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Getting Dirty & Inky and What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #479

             Phi 4:4  "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice."

Welcome to my Blog!  I am getting very inky  taking part in Dare To Get Dirty Challenges this week on Splitcoaststampers.  This is a week long party of challenges that the Dirty Dozen hosts for us Fan Club members on Splitcoast.  They do this every year and it is so fun!  I usually use supplies and items that I have forgotten about, because of the challenges.  I learn new techniques, and just enjoy myself in general!  Hubby helps out a lot during this time as far as dishes, and meals.  We think up easy ones ahead of time.  That is what I am doing.  Here is what my desk looks like, and also a couple of photos of what it looked like when I was doing prints with my Gelli Plate.  Oh, why am I showing you this?  Because on Wednesday's we show our desks and hook up over at Stamping Ground.  You can check out  other desks out as well as show your own.

Having my morning tea as well as finishing yesterday's challenges, because there are 6 more today!

Love the prints I got off of the plate with the green paints, just kept putting more paper on!  Then did one with the purples, but I like the green tones better.

As you can see, I had a mess!  But it certainly was fun! 


Thank you for stopping by.  (I will show you all the cards next week.  I think there will be over 40 cards when done!  So, stay tuned.)
Happy WOYWW!




12 comments:

  1. 40 cards? Wow, that is a real challenge, well done you for having a go. I agree, the green backgrounds are lovely, I really like them!
    Hugs LLJ 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun and interesting challenge. Your gelli print green backgrounds are gorgeous. I havent played with mine in ages... maybe I should get it out again soon. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a lovely week. Caro x (#14)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great mess to be sure! my gelli plate hasn't even come out of the packet yet! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Sharon I agree with you about those gorgeous greens. Once you start playing with a gel plate it is so difficult to stop isn't it? Look forward to seeing the cards (40!). Have a great week. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy WOYWW.
    Have a great week xx Jan 34

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I love playing with the gelli plate. Have a great week. Dorlene #23

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so looking forward to seeing the cards. Those prints look great. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, love the gel prints. I don't use mine as much as I ought to. Looking forward to seeing the cards. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun with the challenge- sounds as thoigh you are going to be busy! Chrisx 24

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's wonderful that your husband supports this for you, and pitches in in his way!!! What a blessing! What a GREAT way to make a mess, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the gelli prints (you've made me think that mine hasn't been used for a while ... time to get it out to play). Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good day. Sorry I’m late commenting- Hazel, WOYWW #15 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I am so late to visit, it's been a *Difficult* week! Loving all those backgrounds, looks like you have had lots of creative fun. Look forward to seeing those cards.
    Creative blessings & Thanks for sharing WOYWW Tracey #6

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.